can a 16 year old receive there medical card?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by majestik, Jul 2, 2012.

1. majestik majestik

• Since: Sep 2, 2011
    im 16 years old and i was recently diagnosed with a cancer.its a rare type called synovial sarcoma. it is on my leg. I've gone throughout two surgeries so far and have another one booked soon. they have taken a decent chunk of my leg out, i had to get 22 staples last surgery.hopefully it will be my last surgery. i have horrible pains and twitching in my leg all the time now. I have a real hard time sleeping and eating and its just been very difficult for me. the pain pills I've been prescribed are addicting and just make me sick to my stomach. i there any way i can get a medical marijuana card in nevada or california.
  2. gman0179 gman0179

• Since: Apr 17, 2012
    If you're under 18 and have cancer than you can get a medical card. I didn't understand your last part, where do you live?
  3. Addict 7S Addict 7S

• Since: Aug 20, 2011
    I think you have to pass a grammar test first.
  4. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    If you live in a medical marijuana state and you're a minor, you can get a card with a doctor's (sometimes 2 doctors') recommendation and your parents permission.
  5. friedfever friedfever

• Since: Jan 15, 2012
    The kid has cancer and you're making jokes.....ha fucking ha. I'll remember to laugh when you get fucked up.
    Addict 7S and gman0179 like this.
  6. Keith Keith

• Discouraged
    • Since: Oct 26, 2000
    Laughter is the best medicine.
  7. gman0179 gman0179

• Since: Apr 17, 2012
    Not cruel laughter..
    friedfever likes this.
  8. Keith Keith

• Discouraged
    • Since: Oct 26, 2000
    Agreed.

I thought it was rather harmless, to be honest. Maybe not in best taste, but certainly not cruel.
    vvicked0471 likes this.
  9. Emjaylover Emjaylover

• Since: Oct 22, 2011
    I'm sure he's very offended by someone telling him he has bad grammar on THE INTERNET, never would I use poor grammar at such a proper place. Yes, the internet has the highest of standards.

Besides, if I were personally a cancer patient I wouldn't want people to treat me differently by not making jokes about me, that's really just being insincere and fake.

But in all honesty, good luck with this whole situation and I hope you get the medicine that's rightfully yours. :mj2:
    Keith likes this.