Can I get THC out in 2 days

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by thizzah, Jul 7, 2008.

1. thizzah thizzah

• Since: Jul 7, 2008
    Let's say I want to smoke on tuesday and there's a small possibility that I'll be tested on Thursday. I havnt smoked in 3 months, and I want to smoke a gram or less. I weigh 220 and am 6'2''. Every where I have looked they say that it stays in your system for 3-4 days on an isolated use. My question is- can I get it out in two days
  2. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    You can't "get it out", but you can dilute it to where it falls below cutoff levels.
  3. THC Fiend THC Fiend

• Wonko the Sane
    • Since: Oct 23, 2005
    You can't just wait until Thursday?
    1 people like this.
  4. smokelikeribbons smokelikeribbons

• Since: Jul 8, 2008
    If you haven't smoked in 3 months and the testing method is a test-strip cup (not being sent to a lab) you should be fine with a few glasses of water, eat a b vitamin complex 40 min to an hour before you go in to add a bit of color to your urine. I smoke about an eighth a week and test weekly via a test strip cup and have passed them all for seven months now using a water dilution method, this may catch up with me eventually as my levels rise - i don't know, but you smoke substantially less so you should be fine.

...although you could just wait until Thursday as another user suggested, that way you know you're fine.
  5. thizzah thizzah

• Since: Jul 7, 2008
    Well I was just using an example becase I have a possibility of being tests every Tuesday and Thursday- good news thought. This thusday night works for me anyway.