Can I put weed on this pizza?

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by thehellman, Apr 2, 2009.

1. thehellman thehellman

• Since: Feb 24, 2009
    I bought a pizza like three hours ago put about half of it in the fridge about two hours ago, do reckon if I sprinkle weed on it and reheat it for a bit I will get high?
    If not, is there a way to cook weed so that I can have it within half an hour? Any method will do
  2. locket locket

• Oodalolly
    • Since: Dec 1, 2008
  3. Canta Canta

• Since: Oct 1, 2007
    Don't, it might work but you are better to dissolve the THC into butter and melt that over the pizza.
  4. bubba8011 bubba8011

• Since: Feb 25, 2009
    my friend did this and absolutly nothing happened to him. wouldnt recomend it. highs off food imo are worse then smoking it anyway. i feel it takes forever, tastes worse, and i keep eating more cause i dont think its working then im all full and tired and dont even feel like being high, if that makes sense. also dont ever eat hte mj plain. im an idot and was really baked so i just started eating my weed and then i was like wtf now i cant smoke again, dammit. but dont do the pizza thing, bad idea.
  5. bubba8011 bubba8011

• Since: Feb 25, 2009
    maybe if its really greasy pizza, it mihgt work
  6. Scorpius Scorpius

• Since: Jul 27, 2008
    just smoke then eat the pizza, it'll be way better than trying to McGiver weed pizza