Cannabis and the Bible

Discussion in 'Religion' started by intangible child, Nov 18, 2009.

1. intangible child intangible child

• Since: Oct 22, 2009
    What's your take on this????

Jesus Used Marijuana?

The ancient recipe for this anointing oil, recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus (30: 22-23) included over nine pounds of flowering cannabis tops, Hebrew "kaneh-bosm" B, extracted into a hind (about 6.5 litres) of olive oil, along with a variety of other herbs and spices. The ancient chosen ones were literally drenched in this potent cannabis holy oil.

The Greek title "Christ" is the translation of the Hebrew word Messiah, which in English becomes "The Anointed" D. The Messiah was recognized as such by his being anointed with the holy anointing oil, the use of which was restricted to the instillation of Hebrew priests and kings. If Jesus was not initiated in this fashion then he was not the Christ, and had no official claim to the title.

neonjoint.com - Jesus Used marijuana

It's supposed to be an old Hebrew thing, I think the Catholics annoint with Priest juice.

I picked this up somewhere on...........

Aloha. I made holy anointing oil the other day according to the recipe in Exodus 30:23, but with cannabis instead of the mis-translated 'calamus', or sweet cane. It works.
    The word Christ = anointed. Anointed with what, exactly?
    It's an amazing sacrament with some wonderful qualities. Who knows just where this experiment will go?
    Holy anointing oil smells like cinnamon because it includes cinnamon bark known as cassia, AND cinnamon leaf, plus liquid myrrh in an olive oil base. Oh yes, and I also used 'Neville's haze' an organic cannabis sativa bud. Mixed together these ingredients approximate the recipe God gave to Moses for making certain people and certain things 'holy'.
    Just a few drops applied on pulse points of the wrist and on the 'third eye' have given measurable results. Let's say that receivers of the oil have had 'religious experiences' with it.
    A few drops! What might it be like to have one's head anointed with oil? If people were drenched with the oil I can imagine that it might have taken forty days and forty nights to recover from the ceremony and to have a whole new experience of God's grace and blessing.
    This is new territory for me and I love it. Creating another holy sacrament with prayer and love and high intention for the maximum benefit of THC Ministry members to be enlightened and 'Christened'.

Aloha and welcome - e komo mai

The Hippy Sanctuary
    2 people like this.
  2. OldTimeToker OldTimeToker

• Since: Nov 13, 2009
    Thanks for the post thats definitely cool!
  3. strutinshizz strutinshizz

• Since: Oct 21, 2009
    Had no idea...

Good post.
  4. FreddyC FreddyC

• Pot is a better drug than alcohol. Fact!
    • Since: May 4, 2009
    He had to be using some good shit to come back from the dead. Freddy
  5. intangible child intangible child

• Since: Oct 22, 2009
    That would be a potent brew. Both the THC and CBD are oil based molecules so it would leach out into the olive oil. Then be absorbed through the skin. There is also a reference to balming his feet with Gilead. This was to sooth his feet after a long journey. Gilead is basically Myrrh. The Balm of Gilead has Narcotic properties.
    There is a growing Gnostic belief that both Mary's left the middle east after the resurrection. With a child named Sarah which is Hebrew for Princess. There are some South American tales of two Mary's and a child named Sarah arriving by boat. It is also believed that Mary's uncle Joseph of aremathea was a spice trader. England claims to have uncovered old port records documenting his ships cargo's in the port. Cannabis is native to the Middle East. So it would be entirely possible for them to have introduced Cannabis to the ancient South Americans cultures. Hence forth the South American name Marijuana or Mary's (Mariam) Dung. But you have to lean heavy on the Gnostic Books. I don't think that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married. But I do believe that He would have married her. If it wasn't for that unfortunate lil crucifixion incident. Every King needs a Queen. Sarah could have just as easily have been Jesus' sister. She too would have been descended of David and therefore a princess. The bloodline would remain viable trough his brothers and sisters like James. The Gnostic books add an interesting light to His life.

Equal Rights 4 All! Tax and Regulate Cannabis
  6. cabriosnap cabriosnap

• Not Man, Merely a Machine
    • Since: May 17, 2009
    :bong:this thread rocks!!!!
  7. 024 024

• Since: Nov 1, 2009
    I wouldn't be surprised if jesus eaten/smoked extracts of opiums or coca leaves, who knows what was used back then.
  8. FreddyC FreddyC

• Pot is a better drug than alcohol. Fact!
    • Since: May 4, 2009
    I wonder if there were Doritos and Twinkies at the Last Supper? Freddy