clean system in 3 days

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by shayebaby, Apr 17, 2012.

1. shayebaby shayebaby

• Since: Apr 17, 2012
    Hey my name is shays im 23 and I've been smoking weed for about 6 years and I just recently quit smoking about 4 days ago I've been taking around 2000 mg of niacin and 800 mg of cranberry pills everyday. I weigh about 160 and im 5 feet 2inch. I was wondering will my system be clean in 3 days for a urine test at a long term care facility I drinks lots of water if you can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks im super nervous
  2. sogood125 sogood125

• Since: Mar 30, 2012
    I don't think anyone could be clean in 3 days...let alone if you smoked for 6 years. Depending how often and how much during those 6 years. In that case it could be around a month.
  3. Smokaholica Smokaholica

• Since: Apr 4, 2012
    You can't get clean in 3 days even from one joint. Careful with the Niacin - it can be nasty stuff if you take too much, and you are taking a lot.... probably way too much. The water and the cranberry pills.... None of it will help you except on test day. If you smoked multiple times a day, it could be 45-60 days to clean out.
  4. colakoala colakoala

• Since: Apr 11, 2012
    If I'm reading this correctly he'll be about 7 days clean when he tests (quit 4 days prior, 3 days to go). You would be better off if you spent the first 4 days working out like a fiend and then resting these last 3 days and loading up on calories so your body goes into fat-building instead of fat-burning mode. If this is for pre-employment and you do not think you'll be supervised then definitely considering substitution as it may be your only hope at this point.
  5. Smokaholica Smokaholica

• Since: Apr 4, 2012
    I am wondering how you think he will be clean in 7 days. Maybe if his only toke was on the weekend one time, but he has been smoking for years.
  6. colakoala colakoala

• Since: Apr 11, 2012
    I'm not saying he will be, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for someone to clean up in a week's time if they work out regularly and follow the dilution guide to a T. I've had friends do it, but they work out all the time and drank so much water/etc that it hurt. In his case he is best off subbing.