Concentra

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by nyarltep, May 12, 2008.

1. nyarltep nyarltep

• Since: May 12, 2008
    Aloha,

I need a little help from anyone who knows about Concentra's testing methods. I need to be tested for pre-employment, sucks! I have the Employer's Authorization For Treatment form. It has several sections. You can see from the attached image that they will be doing a Non-Regulated Drug Screen 5p panel. They will be taking blood from me for the Special Physical Examiniations. My questions are: will the drug test be blood or urine and if urine will it be observed? I have been clean for about 10 days so the blood test would be best I could for sure pass that, I am worried about the urine test if that is the case. Thanks for your help. Mahalo. Great site!

[IMG]
  2. 29yeartoker 29yeartoker

• Since: Aug 10, 2005
    It appears to me that it will not be observed.
  3. nyarltep nyarltep

So do you think this will be a blood or urine test?
  4. nyarltep nyarltep

Well I called the testing place. SE'd them into telling me it was a urine test. In a few I'll do a home test. Let you guys know how it goes. Tomorrow is the real thing.
  5. nyarltep nyarltep

Ok I home tested and passed. I am about 9 days clean I think. 6' 1" 235lbs, smoke about a 1/8 a month. Last time I smoked was like I said about 9 days ago, that was the end of a solid 4-5 days of puffing a single 1/8th. Yeah, I know thats not much. Hadn't smoked for two weeks before that. Took a home test on Sunday, today is Tuesday, and failed it. Today I pissed a few times in the morning then had about 4-5 glasses of water and waited until I really had to go then used mid stream for the test. Passed with a strong pink color line. However my urine was almost clear. Two questions. Should I be worried about creitine(sp?) levels and color. Should I just have a big Gatorade tomorrow before the test and take a couple multivitamins? Mahalo!
  6. 29yeartoker 29yeartoker

• Since: Aug 10, 2005
    Yes, it sounds to me like you are diluted and that's why you passed. You should really test yourself with your first void of the day without diluting with just water. If you fail then you may want to look into subbing as you don't have time for the dilution method. If your test is tomorrow you don't have much time to practice so it is my suggestion that you get started.
  7. illusions illusions

• Since: Feb 18, 2008
    I've taken 2 tests at Concentra and,like all pre-employment tests, you won't be observed for sure. I've subbed twice with QuickFix there with no trouble whatsoever. Good Luck
  8. nyarltep nyarltep

Yeah I have subbed at another test somewhere else. It's just so hectic with the taping the little bottle and heating pad to my junk and worrying about temp etc. I really dont think I was THAT diluted after only 4-5 cups of water. I used my last test kit on that test this afternoon. So I think I will just take a multivitamin and drink a bottle of Gatorade an hour before the test tomorrow and hope for the best.
  9. nyarltep nyarltep

update

Ok, small update. Because of a screw up with paperwork from my employer the test had to be put off until Friday. Through some more social engineering I found out that it will be whats called and eScreen. I have read a bit about what they are but I have one question. Will synthetic urine pass an eScreen?
  10. nyarltep nyarltep

I went to Concentra today. I could have smuggled a bazooka in the bathroom they were so lax in their security. Rather than a bazooka I had a bottle of Agent X synthetic urine taped to the underside of my junk. The lady gave me a cup that had a red line on it I had to fill to. Took the whole bottle to fill it. And that was it, came out and gave her the sample. Now I am in the waiting phase to see if everything went well. If it all goes well and I start the job next week I will post in the passed thread. Mahalo.
  11. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    An escreen test is nothing more than an instant test that has the results panel electronically transmitted to the lab. If the right color and line combination are present on the image, then the collector gets a message to discard the urine and you pass. If the instant panel indicates a non-negative or integrity panel anomoly, then the collector is instructed to forward the specimen to the lab.
    1 people like this.