Court Drug Testing?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by grasscloud657, Apr 11, 2003.

1. grasscloud657 grasscloud657

• Since: Aug 1, 2002
    Hey all, I got busted about 3 weeks ago and got 2 misdemeanor charges, pharphanelia and possesion of mj, my court date is in 1 week, but I have been smoking do you think they will drug test me there?
  2. metlok metlok

• Since: Jan 3, 2003
    no they will not test you on your court date... if you get probation thats when they might test you.
  3. grasscloud657 grasscloud657

• Since: Aug 1, 2002
    Went to court today...

I had to go to court today for 2 misdemeanor charges, 1 for possesion other for paraphanelia and ended up getting this pay program thing, where i attend classes and do other things, but if I complete this program my charges will be dropped! The thing that sucks though is that I have to take a drug test in about 6weeks, thats when the program starts. So I'm about to smoke the rest of my fine herb and say goodbye to mary jane for about 3 months :(.
  4. imported_Smok_T imported_Smok_T

• Since: Apr 22, 2003
    Better than worse

Hey man, I'm in the same boat only my court date isn't until mat 21st. Trust me, this is a lot better than jail. I had to go to a juvinile Detention Facility for about 9 monthes and it was the worst experience of my life. I can only imagin what the pokey would be like. Stay high but remember that it looks better to probation oficers and court if your at least a little clean.:cool:
  5. Conine Conine

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Oct 31, 2001
    I know it's too late now, but it's not necessarily a bad idea to be clean for your court date.

I figured the same thing when I headed to mine, I had been clean for about 2 1/2 weeks and while my lawyer was dealing with the DA he came up to me and told me that I could get diversion if I could pass a drug test right now. I was horrified, I told him I couldn't guarantee that I'd pass. My lawyer looked at me like -you gotta be f****** kidding me.- Boy did I feel like a dumbass.

Still got it though :D