Cover up on Drug test

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by htowncat, Sep 17, 2005.

1. htowncat htowncat

• Since: Sep 16, 2005
    [IMG]

the lady told me to get this for my drug test monday. she said its the best in the store and its 100 percent guaranteed.

has any1 tried the product? and if so what happened?

i got a drug test monday.. last time i smoked was thursday.. and before that was 3 weeks ago... can i get any advices?
  2. 29yeartoker 29yeartoker

• Since: Aug 10, 2005
    Be careful with those detox drinks. Sometimes they don't work because they check for those type of detox drinks. I'm not saying that none of them work, but a majority of them do not. Most of them are basically a blocker which the labs check for those.

I would sub if I had a test coming that soon. Checkout the following link.

http://www.marijuana.com/420/showthread.php?t=26485

Good luck and let us know what you choose to do and if you passed. :cool:
  3. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    All of these products work by dilution. They do not convert THC metabolites into something that can't be detected, as they'd like you to believe. You can duplicate the actions of these products for a fraction of the price by following the guidelines in these links:

Dilution and aspirin-- the technique

DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines from N2

Because they work by dilution, detox drinks can fail if the concentration of THC metabolites is too high. Drinking a lot of fluids makes you pee a lot, reducing the concentration of THC metabolites in your blood. They'll be restored from that stored in fatty tissue but eventually they'll all leach out if you don't smoke. Drinking a reasonable amount of fluids shortly before your test will dilute your urine, lowering the concentration of THC metabolites. If you dilute too much it will spoil the test and you'll be retested or failed. The aspects of dilution techniques other than drinking fluids are to make dilute urine appear to be less dilute. At high concentrations of THC metabolites it is not possible to dilute enough without diluting too much.

The aspirin in the dilution + aspirin technique will mask THC metabolites on an EMIT test if the concentration is not too high.