Credit Card Processing for Drug Paraphernalia

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by jim2tk, Aug 9, 2011.

1. jim2tk jim2tk

• Since: Aug 9, 2011
    So i've been looking everywhere online and havn't been able to find anything useful. does anyone know of a credit card processing company that allows the selling of drug paraphernalia?
  2. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    I've never heard of one that doesn't. I've purchased paraphernalia with credit cards, both in person and over the internet, using Mastercard, VISA, and Discover.
  3. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009
    +2..They can't stop you from buying something if that's what you want to spend your money on..
  4. AngelHeart AngelHeart

• Since: Nov 8, 2010
    I ordered two Incredibowls from Grasscity.com. They're based in Amsterdam. I figured if anything was going to be intercepted by US Customs it would have been these two items but I received them. But you can order them in the US. Also; they took a long time to arrive. To make a long story short I had to return them. Grasscity.com acknoweledged my return but I have not been able to get a refund. This is since Dec 2010 / Jan 2011 to today. I'm not telling you not order from them. Just if you do make sure it's something you really need and want.

P.S. The credit card company I use is Capital One. They are working with me to resolve the refund issue. If you don't have a Captial One card and you want one don't apply online. There used to be a problem with people having there identity stolen from the Capital One online credit applications. Better to mail it or apply by phone.
  5. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    • Since: Jul 29, 2010
    It's not drug paraphernalia. It's tobacco paraphernalia, it becomes drug paraphernalia when you smoke your first bowl out of it.
    1 people like this.