Dank names across the world

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by GoodGreenweed123, Feb 1, 2009.

1. GoodGreenweed123 GoodGreenweed123

• Since: Feb 1, 2009
    :)Hey, me and my friends are from Chicago, And we smoke some really good shit. Of course there are mid grades around, and a ton of kush here and there, but we usually just stick to some high quality dro, we usually pay 50 an 8th. We were wondering what kind of stuff you guys have or what knicknames you have for good and bad weed. And also please dont respond telling me that my price is stupid. I'm comfortable with it, and I understand the more you buy the cheaper. But I pay 20 a gram for everything except the shwag. Also include where your from.
  2. lMarijuana lMan lMarijuana lMan

• Since: May 12, 2007
    Hey dude, welcome to the forums :thumb:

I'm from Nova Scotia but go to school here in Montreal, and both places have superb herb :)cool:) going by names such as White Rhino, AK47, bubblegum, etc.

I tend not to ask my dealer anymore because it's consistently great and if it gets me high without the headache I'm pretty happy.
  3. locket locket

• Oodalolly
    • Since: Dec 1, 2008
    1 people like this.
  4. ForumRida ForumRida

• Since: Jan 26, 2009
    mid-grade - 10$ per gram.
    white widow - 15$ per gram - only had it ONE time were im from !!! FUCKING AMAZING.
  5. Gale Gale

• Since: Dec 8, 2008
    Im from Utah, and thanks to california we get their awesome yummy weed. Although im not a big fan of names, i still like to hear them so i can see how many different looking weeds have the same name. But the most common names that i hear over here are sour diesel, a variety of kush names, and snowcap
  6. greeen1 greeen1

• Since: Dec 3, 2008
    i live in the chicagoland area during the summer. prices are about the same as yours
  7. DuKeOfDaWiCkEd DuKeOfDaWiCkEd

• Since: Oct 4, 2010
    i live in windom minnesota and i get stuff 20 a gram 60 and e for danks and 20 or 40 for shwag...100 A quarter and 180 a half O...320 an O
  8. DuKeOfDaWiCkEd DuKeOfDaWiCkEd

• Since: Oct 4, 2010
    in windom minnesota i get 60 and 20 a gram for danks...and 20 or 40 an e and 10 a g for shwag but all i get is danks...100 a quarter 180 a half O 340 an O andd 1100 a qp
  9. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    • Since: Jul 29, 2010
    Welcome to the forum DuKeOfDaWiCkEd.
    I would suggest you read the forum rules before posting.

First you bumped a thread from 02-02-2009, so obviously the OP will probably not be looking fir replies in his thread and people don't really like it when people bump dead threads.

Second, you double posted. There is an edit feature in which you can use to modify your post to add in information that you forgot to post, like the price of quarter pounds.
  10. Nepo Nepo

• Since: Mar 22, 2010
    I live in Mexico. Although weed's pretty cheap here, you never know what you're going to get. Sometimes it's shwag as fuck, sometimes it's pretty nice and dank. No one weighs anything either... you just say "Quiero un <amount-of-money> de mota" - "I want <amount-of-money> worth of weed".

Life's like a Mexican dealer, you never know what you're going to get!
    1 people like this.
  11. snowboard_loser snowboard_loser

• Since: Jul 29, 2005
    haha thats a great quote nepo.
    where im from the standard is 10 a gram.
    ive known people who sell absolute s*** and people who sell absolute dank.
    10 bucks a gram tends to be common. 50-60 a quater, 90-100 half. 180-200 an o.
    those prices are for standard quality, it increases from there up to maybe 250 for the dankity stank stank.... im talking about herb than comes pre-sealed in the same cans you get tuna in lol.