Dental Implant's & Smoking

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by Taniquetil, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Taniquetil Taniquetil

• Since: Mar 8, 2008
    Hi again everyone, a lil while ago i was in a car crash and broke my leg arm and 2 teeth. one tooth is now gonna require an implant, and the doctor said i should stop smoking for 4 weeks before the operation....ie tomorrow which i intend to do, and then for at least 8 weeks, if not permanently afterwards.

but basically its alot of money and i dont wanna put my teeth in jeopardy, but i dont wanna stop smoking forever....just yet.

Question being, i have a vaporiser, if i use that would it be "stopping smoking?" im not gonna risk it before the operation i dont think since its gonna cost £2500 ($5000) :/

i only smoke weed not tobacco apart from in my joints...i live in the UK, thats how we do. A few joints a day, so if anyone has had experience with implants before or can shed some light on the situation id be grateful, since im havin a shit time here sittin here wrapped in casts havin to pay more money than i have to get teeth fixed and getting told i have to give up my happiness plant!

ty