DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines from N2

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by IamN2pot, May 10, 2004.

1. IamN2pot IamN2pot

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Oct 19, 2003
    Try it,...but I don't think so. N2
    1 people like this.
  2. TheBigCheese TheBigCheese

• Since: Jun 1, 2005
    Thanks N2, Im gonna skip the B 12 and definitely go with the B 2 that works. Also, has anyone ever considered just popping a couple sticks of asparagus an hour or two before the test. That is a fool proof way to make your urine bright yellow, and probably a lot cheaper than a whole bottle of vitamins (even tho a whole bottle is only 5 bucks, but im a cheap cheap bum).
  3. redspex redspex

• Since: Jun 6, 2005
    probation

I have a probation drug test coming up in 2 days. I have been abstaing for about 14 days now, smoking off and on about 3 days then not for a week or more. I really don't want to go to jail and I'm worried I smoked too close to my test. I am going to dilute with creatine and asprin and tums. I know the test is an I-Cup test, I was wondering if this method would work for me. There will be no gs/ms so if I fail its str8 to jail for me... Any tips, comments, advice would be greatly appreciated
  4. Jbonham Jbonham

• Since: Jun 8, 2005
    I'm a heavy smoker (6 or so hits/day), and stopped smoking less than 48 hours ago - my last smoke was 2 bongs and 1 bubbler of that chronic. Just took a drug test using the posted dilution method here AND the Vale Triple Strength detox drink. I'll post my results when I get them, should be on friday.
  5. Killer Killer

• Since: Jun 9, 2005
    Please let me know as today is my last day I just found out I am getting tested for new employment on monday? I will let you know if the method works as well. I have no other choice.
    :wave:

First job in my life I had to test.
  6. CardBoardBox CardBoardBox

• Since: May 18, 2005
    K... I don't have any measuring stuff in the house because I never bake or anything. How many oz is in a 4lt milk jug? Or... In a 2lt bottle of pop?
  7. Jbonham Jbonham

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO, I passed the test with flying colors. Back to my bongrips and blunts !

Dilution + aspirin + creatine + detox drink = smoke all you want 36 hrs before and still pass your test (and no, my metabolism isn't great either)
  8. Somber777 Somber777

• Since: Jun 13, 2005
    other hopes?

Great advice, but is there any way to actually just pass? even with the dilution method listed above? like if followed exactly.
  9. Somber777 Somber777

• Since: Jun 13, 2005
    drinks?

where can u get that Vale Triple Strength detox drink?
  10. Jbonham Jbonham

I got it at my local headshop.. you can also get it online from their website. Google "Vale detox" and you should find the site
  11. marving marving

• Since: Jun 15, 2005
    Thanks for this thread. I have a test tomorrow.
    6 days abstained, regular but light smoker (1/3 blunt a day bc bud). I'm 5' 10", 240 lbs, lets say low metabolism.
    I will not bore you with a "will I pass" thread but I do have a question regarding replacing water you have peed out. How much should I be replacing if I am peeing 1 cup every time? The OT mentions replacing fluids but I am curious if you want to replace at the level you are losing or not.
    I am doing a test run today with no home test. If I take that much b vitamin (10X daily dose) will my pee be fluorescent? I would like some colour but not too much.

Thanks!

EDIT- I value input from anyone who has tried this.
  12. IamN2pot IamN2pot

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Oct 19, 2003
    Replace what you void at an equal rate. Pee 4oz, drink 4oz until you've tested. THe 10x recomended dosage is recomended because your urine will be about 1/10 of it's normal concentration. Try using less in your practice run. If you're happy with the results, then so am I. Hope that helps. N2
  13. Coalesce Coalesce

• Since: Jun 22, 2001
    thanks

Thanks for posting this extremely valuable info. I was able to pass a standard cup test for my probation by following your instructions. I smoked 2 days before the test! Really goes to show you how unreliable those tests are and how cleansers are complete bull****. THANKS!!!!

coalesce
  14. duffaholic99 duffaholic99

• Since: Jun 20, 2005
    i am 18, weigh 135 lbs, and am about 5'9. i am on probation and have a urine test on the upcoming thursday. i smoked about 6 hits of a joint with some pretty dank stuff on the saturday night before the test. before my relapse i was clean for about a month and passed an initial drug test. during that clean month i worked out 3 times a week and ran 2 times a week. i intend to buy a couple of at home tests from walgreens and take them with the dilution method N2 suggested. my question is what kind of diet should i be on with about 3 days until the test? and should i be okay if i follow n2's instructions on the day of the test? all help is greatly appreciated
  15. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    • Since: Jan 13, 2005
    Diet

Your diet should consist of plenty of fatty foods, no working out, and creatine. You should use the dilution method, however seeing it's for probation, get a home test to see if ou'll pass. :)
  16. duffaholic99 duffaholic99

i just took an at home test from walgreens. i took vitamin b-complex at 4 hrs before the test. took 4 aspirin two hours before the test and drank plenty of water. i then took the at home test and the urine was a greenish yellow. i passed it. should i be worried about the color or the piss?also, what does "adulterate the urine sample" mean? my real probation test is in 2 days.
  17. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    Don't Tamper

Don't Tamper with Your Sample
  18. duffaholic99 duffaholic99

so the color is ok? it will be yellowish green, so the officer can't say the piss is diluted, right?
  19. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    Color

He can say whatever he wants, just have the right answer and don't use to many vitamins. That wold make it stand out to anyone. :wave:
  20. doobieonekanobi doobieonekanobi

I need some honest opinions

5'6" 140 lbs low activity

Occasional to moderate smoker.

Stopped 3.5 weeks ago. Tested with GCMS. Drank moderate amt of water day before, day of...Do you think I need to be worried? Honestly?