Do hotels drug test?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by dude3333, Sep 7, 2005.

1. dude3333 dude3333

• Since: May 4, 2005
    im going for an interview tommorow at an upscale hotel. do you think that they drug test at this place?
  2. narc emery narc emery

• Since: Aug 20, 2005
    It depends on their policy-like companies they all differ. If it is a large, well known hotel that is part of a chain and corporatly operated, than the chances just went up.

If on the opposite hand it is a small, independantly owned place then you might slide.

Check out this link http://www.marijuana.com/content.php3 in case they do.

Good luck!!
  3. dude3333 dude3333

it's independently owned not a franchise like holiday inn or something like that. thanks for the info but um that link doesn't work?
  4. reggie_the_dog reggie_the_dog

• Since: Feb 20, 2004
    try to get work in another country

try to get a job in another country, drug testing is less prevelant in Canada, less popular the UK than in Canada, and unheard of here in France and many other EU countries. As a former american who left the USA over 2 years ago I recommend leaving the USA to seek freedom and a higher standard of living.

If you can get a job at a hotel in one of these countries it will ususally be enough to get you a work visa, with another added benefit of being in a first world country where the government would actually help you in a disaster situation instead of leaving you to die for 5 days without doing anything.
  5. 29yeartoker 29yeartoker

• Since: Aug 10, 2005
    McDonald's has even got on the wagon of testing. So, why wouldn't a hotel test. It really depends on thier policies. I would not take any chances. Be ready for it just in case. I would rather be upset because I could have smoked than be freaked out because they popped one on me.

As far as the 5 day thing regarding Louisiana-THANK GOD FOR TEXAS!!! We stepped up to the plate and helped out. I'm proud to be a Texan for once. Since I am originally from California.
  6. narc emery narc emery

• Since: Aug 20, 2005
    ...now try the link :)
  7. Boonch24 Boonch24

• Since: Jun 2, 2005
    hey man where r u interviewing at because Im going in for one too at a hotel tommorrow too, mabye its the same one?
  8. dude3333 dude3333

lol which one did you go to bro