Do you look different when your high?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by paki_eyez, Feb 12, 2009.

1. paki_eyez paki_eyez

• Since: Mar 26, 2008
    Sober.
    [IMG]

High.
    [IMG]

I prefer high.
    4 people like this.
  2. Freedom_User Freedom_User

• ....Is really high
    • Since: Mar 15, 2008
    Sober
    [IMG]

High
    [IMG]

I prefer sober.
    7 people like this.
  3. FATHERPARIS FATHERPARIS

• Since: Apr 15, 2008
    Don't we all prefer high? :p Except Freedom_User... lol

Usually the only thing I notice if I'm looking in a mirror when I'm high is usually just a funny smirk that I seem to have cuz I always feel happy when I'm stoned. Also my eyes usually get glazed if I smoke a blunt or if I cough a lot in a session. In your pictures I notice that you also look kind of happier in your High picture. I guess that's normal. :)
    1 people like this.
  4. Toke Toke

• Since: Dec 4, 2008
    I always get the most fucked up eyes. It sucks.
  5. newcarcaviar newcarcaviar

• Since: Nov 29, 2004
    I have to say first that you're incredibly attractive. (insert any compliment about your eyes that you've probably heard over and over :p) I prefer high.

I don't really look that different when I'm high. I don't normally get red eyes, just that slight smirk that FP was talking about.

EDIT: Freedom, that fat kid is fucking hilarious! He looks like he probably has as much confidence as poundage. Pimpin'. :laugh:
    3 people like this.
  6. paki_eyez paki_eyez

Lol, thankyou!
    i get chinese eyes when im high, when im sober theyre all normal but when i smoke they like, fall asleep. ha.
  7. GangaSmoke GangaSmoke

• Since: Jan 24, 2009
    woah, after reading what u said i thought what if your eye's could actually fall asleep. what if they started tingling and shit, thatd'd trip me out haha
    (btw if u cant tell im BLITZTERD lmao
  8. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    The color of my skin gets dark around my eyes. I don't really get red eyes much, but they do get glossy. When im really stoned they feel really heavy which creates chinese eyes for me, but I hate calling them chinese eyes, it's more of a relaxing feeling to where I keep my eyelids almost shut.
  9. ganja-man ganja-man

• Groovy
    • Since: Sep 6, 2008
    When Im High I just relax alot more and my eyes close a bit, other than that I don't really know.

(P.S. I have to say that I agree with newcarcaviar in that you are incredibly attractive. ;))
  10. Greazyhippy Greazyhippy

• Since: Feb 11, 2009
    Yeah, I usually turn pretty "stereotypical" asian face when I'm high, what with the eyes closed together and a pretty ridiculous smile.
  11. tdlex420 tdlex420

• Since: Jan 14, 2009
    When I get high my eyes get super red and they start to droop a bit. Its really obvious when I am high unless I use eye drops, even that doesn't always work though.
  12. Durden Durden

• Since: Jul 27, 2008
    I tend to smile more, that's about it...but smiling is awesome.
  13. wooitsmolly wooitsmolly

• Since: Nov 24, 2007
    When I'm high my eyes get REALLY red and everyone can tell I'm stoned :( Even when I use eye drops... I was on a really old grainy cam with a friend once a long time ago chattng and I had just smoked some and before I even did anything he goes, "....are you high? Your eyes look funny..." I was like HOW CAN YOU EVEN TELL THAT?
  14. Bhikku Bhikku

• News Administrator
    • Since: Jun 14, 2006
    I don't different much physically except I tend to get a little glossed over in the eyes. But my eyes are light gray and they're constantly reflecting different colors of light, so my eyes always look a little more sparkly than some people's...I have dark long lashes too, so it just emphasizes it.

Luckily, a little Visine (and slow, careful, conservative dosage) have rarely left me in a position where I looked more stoned than I could effectively hide in an emergency.
  15. _Jay _Jay

• Since: Jul 22, 2008
    High:
    [IMG]

Sober:
    [IMG]

I like high. ;)
    9 people like this.
  16. paki_eyez paki_eyez

Lmao, you have some really pretty blue eyes, well blue with pink behind it ha.

i just retried my lil theory. took a pic of myself sober, then 10 minutes later.

El sober
    [IMG]

El blowed
    [IMG]
    1 people like this.
  17. Freedom_User Freedom_User

• ....Is really high
    • Since: Mar 15, 2008
    You eyes are fucking amazing paki. Jeezuz Crust

I love drawing portraits of people, and I usually start out with the eyes. And you by far has some of the nicest eyes that I've seen.

Hahaha Jay dude. Hilarious.
  18. paki_eyez paki_eyez

That made my day. thanku. but its just genetics. [IMG] < not a relative, just same nationality.
    i draw alot too, i always start with the nose first, cause i hate drawing noses and wanna get it out of the way
  19. Ellisisking Ellisisking

• Since: Dec 3, 2008
    _jay, i will try to find a picture to show you, but you look a hell of a lot like me, high or not
  20. VaporizorMariJ VaporizorMariJ

• Since: Dec 3, 2006
    paki, yours eyes are definatly wicked

I think I look a bit different stoned(but I usually always look somewhat stoned even when sober haha)... Also could be the glasses :p

Sober
    [IMG]

High
    [IMG]