does weed make you hallucinate?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by st0ner777, Jun 11, 2010.

1. st0ner777 st0ner777

• Since: Jun 10, 2010
    Does weed make you hallucinate i hurd that it makes you hallucinate real things not like acid were you can hear color and feel sound but like you see something and its imaginiary and turns to like rainbows are some shit

EDIT: also if i bought some weed from this site does it actullay get you high
  2. AgnosticNaturalist AgnosticNaturalist

• Since: May 18, 2010
    No, weed does not have any Hallucegenics, you will not hallucenate, closest thing youll get is losing attention for a moment and snaping back in to "reality" and things have change a little bit...

never bought weed from this site, but yeah, i presume it does
  3. st0ner777 st0ner777

k thank you
  4. Marley's Bong Marley's Bong

• Since: May 20, 2010
    No, that only happens in the movies. Most the time movies and entertainment portray weed as acid. Weed just makes you chill. No rainbows either, that made me lauph when i saw the rainbow part.
  5. Linkus420 Linkus420

• Since: Apr 9, 2009
    Weed is not a hallucinagen(sp?). Although, sometimes if you're ridiculously baked, you can hear music in your head. Atleast, I have. Idk about anyone else lol
  6. hector hector

• Since: Jun 19, 2009
    you can have closed eye visuals, and visual distortions. marijuana is hallucinogenic, set and setting play a big role in the effects.
  7. willyro12 willyro12

• Since: Dec 18, 2009
    if you close your eyes you can act like you are on a rollercoaster... its so fun.... but you have to smoke a shitload and lay down to do it
  8. AstroCoaster AstroCoaster

• Since: Nov 2, 2009
    Unless I smoke just a tiny bit, I always Trip off weed. I lay down somewhere, turn on anykind of "special music", I close my eyes and let the rollercoaster ride begine. Very rarely you might see a few raibow like colors streaming down, but you would usually see something like that only in the dark and only if your zoning out and looking for it. Its not anything heavy.
  9. Grass-Smoka Grass-Smoka

• 303% Acid
    • Since: Oct 5, 2009
    I swear i've read in another thread that you were smoking since you're 12.... You really should know this by now. Anyways, marijuana will not make you hallucinate like psilocybin mushrooms and LSD. You will feel different, yes.
  10. st0ner777 st0ner777

i kinda new about it but i was reading other threads tht it can make you hallucinate so i didnt know my bad :(
  11. AstroCoaster AstroCoaster

^ ^ lol.. Dude.. I just read that other Thread Grass-Smoka was talking about. Don't worrie about it.. Its just that you have to watch what you say because we have these "post stalkers" on this forum that makes sure your story checks out and looks to see if theres any contradictions. I don't get the point of going through a persons threads and posts. To me its just a waste of time.
  12. bluedeadbear bluedeadbear

• Since: May 19, 2009
    Dont buy weed from this site it's legal buds and it's not weed. Case closed
  13. Screlz Screlz

• Since: Jan 23, 2010
    nope. makes me happy n chill
  14. Sniperblackout Sniperblackout

• Since: May 21, 2010
    Nope, but a friend of mine had a really bad salvia trip once and now he trips on mary jane... poor guy.
  15. CRIMSONxSOLDIER CRIMSONxSOLDIER

• All Aboard the Canni-bus!
    • Since: May 25, 2008
    Sometimes I hear shit that isnt there when im baked. Also I'll get periferral hallucinations. Like I'll see a shadow zoom past me in my perferral vision and then you tweak and look over real fast but nothin's there. One time I was outside havin a bonfire and i kept seein what looked like rabbits dart across the yard outta the corner of my eye. but nothin was there. Weed is considered a psychedelic but not necessarily a hallucinogenic, and definitely not close to mushrooms or acid or anything like that. very minor auditory and visual distortions.. most of the trippy shit you see is just your imagination at work
  16. yoshi31 yoshi31

• Since: Feb 28, 2010
    lol I read the other posts, any chance you are a poser? :)
  17. AstroCoaster AstroCoaster

And if weed wasn't a Hallucinogen then what the hell would be the point of listening to music ? What sensation do the sound of cymbals produce when your stoned ? "Oh I don't feel anything off weed" .... First off, I feel totally chill and mellow yet trip off weed and feel a little paranoid all at the same time. God.. I wouldn't want whatever lowgrade crap people that arn't triping off weed are smoking. I hope they get their hands on some much more potent stuff ! .......... LOL ! Okay now I'm lol because I just imagined the pissed off tone coming off as funny. LOL !
  18. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    In 42 years of using cannabis, I only hallucinated once. That was when I ate five grams of hash.

If you're buying "weed" at this site, it will not get you high. All that's sold here are legal herbs which have little or no psychoactive potential.
  19. Grass-Smoka Grass-Smoka

• 303% Acid
    • Since: Oct 5, 2009
    I'm an observant person and when something doesn't seem right I question it...

Stalker: To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.

I've only read two of his threads so I don't "follow" him persistently and I am not obsessed about a person that wants to know if he could trip off marijuana.

People make threads so people read them, which is what I do when I'm on this site. Taking 30 seconds to read a thread doesn't seem like much of a time waster when you're just going to lurk around the forums anyways...
    2 people like this.
  20. LonerStoner LonerStoner

• Peace, Love, and Pot!
    • Since: May 28, 2010
    I don't think the effects of weed are really hallucinogenic, but I do feel like the senses are enhanced to a level similar to that of when I was a kid. Like don't you remember when you were a kid and you'd eat something and it tasted ridiculously amazing or when you got happy you got ecstatic? I'm still young, so I vividly remember things from when I was like 2 and I feel that weed just takes me back kind of to that state of being. I also kind of think that we gradually lose our sensitivity to the world. We become hardened and gradually unable to cry for things that really truly should be upsetting. Look at the gore you can encounter everyday just by watching tv. Most of those gruesome images should be extremely upsetting, but we're so used to them we don't even take notice. When I smoke weed I notice these types of things. Also remember how when you're little and anything but world peace didn't make sense and you didn't understand why your parents would spank you because it seemed so almost evil? Well, I think that's why stoners often promote world peace and are pacifists. It's almost like we were taught to fight with each other and make wars, it's not just because we grow up and realize the real world. When I smoke weed I continue to think those thoughts that I began thinking when I was young. Not sure if it's the same for everyone else, but maybe that is considered hallucinogenic. I mean I can still do my calculus homework while high as kite and get 100% on it, so idk.
    1 people like this.