downstem sizes

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by meganfoxed, Dec 29, 2008.

1. meganfoxed meganfoxed

• Since: Dec 12, 2008
    what are zumos? i'm trying to get the biggest diffuser i can for my phx and i heard theres a 29.2 one for zumos. i was wondering if i were to get a hold of one of these, would i be able to fit it in my binger?
  2. greeen1 greeen1

• Since: Dec 3, 2008
    I looked it up and according to what i found a zumo is a member of the roor family that has a ground joint (stem or the part that the diffuser goes into) that comes in the 29.2 size if you want it. Technically you could buy the diffuser for one but it most likely wont fit into your bong unless your stem is a 29.2 size which is rare. If you cleared up waht you mean by "biggest diffuser" we might be able to help you out more.
  3. meganfoxed meganfoxed

• Since: Dec 12, 2008
    i have a size 14 downstem diffuser on my phx.. i was going to get a roor 18 downstem for better airflow, but if there were a bigger size that would fit a phx, i'd rather get that.
  4. greeen1 greeen1

• Since: Dec 3, 2008
    ok thats what i thought you meant. An 18.8 might be the biggest one you can get because im not sure if they sell anything that goes from 14.4 to 29.2. I have an 18.8 downstem on my 14.5 and it has great airflow so I wouldnt even worry about going to 29.2