Drug Testing a diabetic

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by AdamJones, Dec 31, 2006.

1. AdamJones AdamJones

• Since: Dec 31, 2006
    Hi everyone.

Im an 18 year old diabetic
    165lbs/6ft

Doin other things then smoking mind you.
    Have been fairly clean (would have passed a drug test 99.9% of the time) in past 8 months.

In the past week Ive gotten high maybe 8 times on 3 or so different substances. Last time was last night. I have a lab drug test in 2 days at 6pm for some government shit.

I threw in the diabetic thing, because I dont know if anyone knows anything about diabetes, but if your blood sugar is high you very very frequently urinate. So for the past few days Ive been doing less insulin in hopes for that to happen. Ive always been taking this wheat detox health store shit. And drinking alot of liquids. I also got an absolute de-tox for Tuesday, just to put some color in the urine though. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on if I would pass this test? Or any other stuff I could do...

And I know this is a marijuana board, but Im going to throw in the other drugs to show a little more background, last night and night before it was cocaine. Night before that marijuana, and before that opiates.

Would appreciate any info.
  2. RedZone RedZone

• Since: Dec 24, 2006
    Whatever you do, be careful dude... Fucking with your insulin may be a big medical risk you are taking.

The pissing a lot from diabetes and pissing a lot from drinking water are two totally different things.... with diabetes, it's a sign that something is wrong.
  3. chaotic chaotic

• Since: Dec 28, 2006
    I agree with RedZone. You need to be careful with your diabetes, it is nothing to mess around with. Please take care of yourself. I think you should probably try to substitute if possible.
  4. AdamJones AdamJones

• Since: Dec 31, 2006
    I agree as well with it being dangerous to an extent. I have been diabetic for over 10 years and am positive that even though its unhealthy its more healthy then me having to go to prison for 7-10 years. I was wondering if me pissing because of this is still taking toxins out of my body. I know that your body burns fat when your bloodsugars high.

A substitute is completely out of the question for me or else that would've been #1.
  5. RedZone RedZone

• Since: Dec 24, 2006
    Ok... Here's the deal. The information here about dilution is very trustworthy IMHO. If you are trying to do some sort of experiment on your own, maybe Atkins can help. He did research with ketosis. You'll need to do research on ketoacidosis as well and make sure you don't confuse the two. I don't know if it'll be helpful, but know what your getting into before you decide your plan is better than what's tried and true.

i.e.... If your goal is to pee more frequently... and drinking water accomplishes this goal safely; why would you instead cut back on your insulin to accomplish this same goal?

Check fakeboobs' link that he signs every post with too... Pissing frequently may not even do a damn thing!

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck in passing your test.
  6. nerphroll nerphroll

• Since: Jul 31, 2005
    AdamJones,
    Purposely letting yourself run hyperglycemic to pee more will do nothing for your rate of THC-metabolite excretion, and can only serve to make you ill. I hope you take better care of yourself here in 2007. Hard drugs like you mentioned + 18year old with diabetes = bad idea, IMHO.
  7. mami mami

• Since: Jan 13, 2007
    Dude!!!

Let me tell you little story. I am diabetic since I was 6 yrs old. And I am a old lady now lol 26. I was a into major drugs from 14 to 21. All of them all the time was my moto. STOP IT NOW. I am 26 I am now suffering from so many side effects from all the bad I put in my body. I have kidney failure, hypo thyroid, paniculytis, glocomma, and of course diabetes. My health is so bad cause of what I did when I was younger ie your age. Now I relize how wonderful life is after my son and regret what I did when I was younger. To get to my point I use to also not take insalin to pass test. it had nothing to do with peeing a lot. So take the damn Insalin. It has to do with ketons. When your sugar levels are high you spill them. You spill sugar in your ketons. In testing of my own. I use to not take a shot before I tested to help me pass. It use to work due to the sugar in the ketons off setting the THC levels. But not anymore. I am not sure if they idenitfied ways to test pass that. I use to be asked if I had diabetes cause they would test for sugar in the pee cause they knew it threw off the results. All you can do is stop for a bit get clensers but be careful cause they can effect your diabetes also or get the pee in a bag is the best thing for us.

You need to get off the hard shit trust me. I am in pain all the time. I am at high risk of heart attacks and all other stuff. It hurts like hell to walk day to day. Did I mention im 26. 8 yrs older then you. I have tested myself after smoking and know it lowers my sugars. I also know it helps my eyes. I was tested for glocoma when I was not smoking and it came up positive. When I went in a yr later after smoking it was gone to th point they could not see anything. This is my story and i am not a dr. Just know how it effects my body and how the other stuff effected me. So take your insalin and find other ways to pass.
  8. Hawg Hawg

• Since: Mar 21, 2005
    Very good sound advice mami. I would suggest to him the dillution method and home tests. But I am not sure about the diabetes and the dillution method.
  9. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Why did you concentrate 8 months of drug-taking into the week before an important drug test? That doesn't seem very smart.
  10. dosmoney dosmoney

• Since: Oct 12, 2006
    im diabetic too, i pass all of my tests using hte dilution method, works great!

good luck man!