Easiest strain to grow

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by noobgrower420, Feb 7, 2012.

1. noobgrower420 noobgrower420

• Since: Feb 7, 2012
    what is the easiest strain to grown outdoors. it doesnt have to be fast just easy... first time grower. also what site should i buy the seeds from. thanks
  2. Equilibrium Equilibrium

• Cranched Scanner
    • Since: Feb 3, 2006
    Most strains are easy to grow, if a strain is especially hard to grow usally they will say so in the strain description like "needs a lot of love" or "for the connoisseur grower"

Depending on where you live different species will do better than others.
  3. zoids3 zoids3

• Since: Aug 11, 2011
    Try Holland hope or white widow one advise never order from the attitude seed bank they cant pass
    x-ray machines and never order to the growing place
  4. zoids3 zoids3

Try Holland hope or white widow one advise never order from the attitude seed bank they cant pass
    x-ray machines and never order to the growing place
  5. MaineWeed MaineWeed

• Since: Jan 29, 2012

I will debate that as Attitude is the only seed bank that I'll use due to them offering a "guaranteed shipping option" that is 110% spot on, I speak from 1st hand experience.
  6. zoids3 zoids3

I ordered from them and the package was seized i ordered white a t-shirt which is very stupeid anyone can see the seed box using stranded x-ray check
  7. MaineWeed MaineWeed

• Since: Jan 29, 2012
    Its a shame that it happened to you, did they resend the seeds or refund your money? I only ask because out of roughly 12 packages only 1 was lost and that 1 was resent ASAP(within 10 days).
  8. zoids3 zoids3

no I asked for a refund but they didn't give me one I am not angry i just don't want him to gat a visit from the police so I am warning him that if hes country have x-ray he shouldn't order from them