Easy microwave quesadillas

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by planehopr, Oct 28, 2012.

1. planehopr planehopr

• Since: Aug 2, 2011
    Usually I have at least a pound of canna budder on hand. We've made many sweet and savory dishes. I make my budder very potent usually leaving people that try my edibles to say they are the strongest they have tasted.

Laziness sets in, and sometimes I go for ghetto budder edibles...like 1/2 a banana, some yogurt, a little vanilla extract, some peanut butter, and a tablespoon of budder hand blender together makes for a quick smoothy without having to bake or cook anything.

Finally I ran out of butter. I didn't feel like making more budder, again the laziness factor, so I sought out new ways of eating weed. The below method makes several sessions in about 30 minutes-

After some experimentation, I weigh out 3, 2 gram foil packets. put them in a preheated 225 oven for 30-40 minutes. Then they get all crumbly and more aeromatic. I take a large plate and place down a tortilla and a thin layer of shredded cheese. Then I take one of those 2 gram packets and crumble all the weed in a fine powder all over the cheese. Then I cover with another thin layer of cheese and another tortilla and microwave it for 2 minutes. Then we cut it in half and my wife and I each eat it.

We've been doing this for a couple weeks now...and the high is very nice and lasts 6 or better hours...The best part is 2 grams is good for 2 people for many hours. Its a pretty good deal. If you eat your tortilla with salsa or sour cream it adds something to it. I actually like the taste and look forward to eating it.