eGo-T E-cig + Dry Herb Tank = Portable Weed Vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SativaForAnxiety, Sep 16, 2013.

1. SativaForAnxiety SativaForAnxiety

• Since: May 1, 2011
    Hello everyone,

I have an e-cig for non-nicotine hookah and I was poking my nose around for some new tanks. Recently, I came across a Dry Herb Tank designed for eGo e-cigs. Obviously, this piqued interest. I know the website side you can use anything from tobacco to stuff like lavender, bur does anyone know if this would work for marijuana?

I know you have to grind your herb fine so it doesn't clog. Has anyone tried this? Perhaps not this model of an e-cig but instead of going through the trouble of making THC e-liquid, straight up used a dry herb tank?

Thanks in advance!
  2. cabriosnap cabriosnap

• Not Man, Merely a Machine
    • Since: May 17, 2009
    I know they make an e-vape now a days that you can buy for about 30 bucks. I've seen them for both vaping herb and smoking oil. My cousin has both and say's he REALLY enjoys them, especially the Oil version.

I have herd of people trying to use e-cigs to smoke with, but most of the feedback I have gotten is it either (does not work), (burns up weed to quick) or (byproduct of combustion or "resin" builds up quickly and clogs the unit/makes it taste terrible)

I personally use e-cigs but have yet to try one out to smoke. if you try and have success, be sure to post pics of your e-cig, any specs you have, and a writeup on how it worked out for you. I bet a lof of people are very curious as to your outcome.