F*ck my my favorite pipe got smashed, custom glass blowers?

Discussion in 'Hand Pipes' started by chadwick, Mar 19, 2009.

1. chadwick chadwick

• Since: Sep 5, 2007
    :bawl:fuck my life, my friends dad took a hammer to my pipe marvin, i threw that thing against a granite rock and nothing happened, well a hammer works better apparently:sad:

so im looking for a custom glass blower to blow me a new one, i sent a message to one place to see if they could since i love there art work and i have a friend in Washington pieceofmind.net check out some of there work and let me know if anyone has any experience with them and if they know any other glass blowers, i might go back to the original blower of my pipe for a new one but im looking to drop a couple hundred bucks on it, might take me a minute to save up since im jobless for now but yea looking to get it by late next month

check out marvin the martian below, ultra thick high quality german glass, theres two air bubbles on it, ultra wide carb hole to bad i dont a have a picture of it it was massive almosts took up the whole side but still hit smooth but slightly hard, the colors started out as a fumed pink but ended up like that one of only 25-30 by a local blower, my brother didnt belive it was unbreakable so i dropped it out of my toyota tocoma with the prerunner lifts window onto the driveway not one chip or anything

Attached Files:

2. upinacloud upinacloud

• Since: Mar 13, 2009
    dam dude, sorry, your frends dad needs a good wuppin. I can't rily help ya out wit glassblowers, sorreh. My lil brother just broke my tight sht bubbler, superglue is bomb tho. why not just buy a typical pipe anyhow? no need to spend lotta moeny on one, that just means less weed for u.
  3. TheQuestionMark TheQuestionMark

• Since: Nov 27, 2008
    damn thats a cool lookin pipe, havent really seen one like it. theres a local glass blower here in montana but he's pretty expensive. i think he said it'd be like $150 for him to make me a bubbler but I can get them at headshops here for $50-100
  4. chadwick chadwick

yea that pipe sold for 60 at the shop but i go there a lot so he dropped it to 50 for me, he hasnt talked to the guy who blew them for a while but if he does get a hold of him i think im gonna throw down 100 dollars for the same general pipe but a little bigger and maybe more design, hopefully he will be willing to blow me a one off pipe it would be nice since i like collecting nice pipes, mostly cause there cheaper than really nice bongs but damn that was my all time favorite nobody has anything like it except the other people with those pipes

and his dad does need a good beating hes a bastard for the most part only comes around every few weekends and he only cares about his corvette i might have to key it if i ever see it in a parking lot
  5. jikaboom123 jikaboom123

• Since: Sep 12, 2008
    Your friends dad doesn't deserve a beating.

If my sons friends left drug paraphernalia in my house I'd be pissed too. Pretty immature of you to key his Corvette for him breaking your pipe. Honestly, if you look at it from a different perspective, it was the responsible thing for him to do.
    1 people like this.
  6. zig zag zig zag

• Since: Mar 11, 2009
    that's a lot of money for that pipe.

yeah it's nice but it's nothing special, dude.
    i'd pay $40 tops for that because i've seen waaay better ones for less.
  7. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    Ahh, thats a bummer sorry to hear about that bro! Hope your new piece comes out great.

I hope your not tryin to show off that money, its only a few hundred bucks. haha
  8. antidestro antidestro

• Since: Jan 4, 2009
    DO NOT key his car... at most just let the air out of his tires, then he will have to go buy a pump to air them up, and that is about the same price as your pipe. :D He really shouldn't have done what he did, but you shouldn't have left it at his house (his house his rules). Since you both are in the wrong, I would just leave it at that and go get a new BETTER piece :)

by the way jikaboom a glass pipe is as much "drug paraphernalia" as a can of pepsi...
  9. moto moto

• Since: Oct 29, 2008
    dont key a corvette dumb ass do you know how good the alarm systems on those are it WILL go off! And you got what you deserved for leaving your pipe at his house be more responsible with your stuff and you wouldnt be in this situation
  10. zig zag zig zag

• Since: Mar 11, 2009
    if it has ANY marijuana residue on it then it's enough to get you canned.

see what i did there? :D
    1 people like this.
  11. Canta Canta

• Since: Oct 1, 2007
    I don't really know about glassblowers but some of the pieces on that pieceofmind.net are outrageous! jesus, I dont even want to know the price.
  12. jikaboom123 jikaboom123

If you have any resin on it at all it's classified as drug paraphernalia. I'm assuming he did considering he is on Marijuana.com ;)
  13. atthedrivein atthedrivein

• Since: Oct 24, 2008
    Maybe in China, it's not that big a deal in the real world.
  14. MestUp7 MestUp7

• Since: Mar 23, 2009
    What are you talking about? If cops find a pipe with MJ resin in it you WILL get a paraphernalia charge (unless the cop is cool) and could possibly go to jail.

As for my advice, unless you need something portable, go with a bong for that price. Bongs hit soooooo much better than pipes, I'm not sure why people like to waste their time with them other than portability. But even when I want to take my 12 inch bong with me I juts put it in it's box and we're on our merry way :D
  15. jikaboom123 jikaboom123

You better change your attitude about things like this real quick. Most states have a higher penalty for paraphernalia than actual possession of marijuana
  16. atthedrivein atthedrivein

• Since: Oct 24, 2008
    really? I'm in canada, I wasnt aware it was still a big deal in the US.
  17. MasterOfTheStone MasterOfTheStone

• Since: Dec 28, 2008
    Shit lol, my friends dad broke my $60 pipe too but it was kinda my friends fault because he left it on his nightstand after asking me to borrow it for the night. It's all good with him though because he usually ends up buying most of our weed anyways. I didn't get in any trouble though cause he said it was his. Btw, my moms new boyfriend is close friends with my local headshop owner so I'm gettin a couple new pipes and bongs at cost :D :D
  18. chadwick chadwick

yep its a decent fine or a week or so in jail in most states, not bad but fro resin it is i guess, but here in California its not a big deal, my friend just came down here from Washington to visit me and all our friends and hes in heaven not having to worry and being able to smoke outside

o yea and since its partially my friends fault cause he left it in his drawer instead of his car like he normaly does, his car doesnt run anymore it just sits there hes gonna give me 50 since thats what the shop charged me when he sells his car, if he sells it hahaha
  19. Knowledge Knowledge

• Since: Dec 31, 2008
    Hey there Chadwick,

As far as custom blowers go I will always recomend Soul Shine Family Glass. They have excellent glass work they are really friendly to deal with and have great customer support.

Link below:
    Etsy :: SoulShineFamilyGlass :: Soul Shine Family Glass

And come on once you look at this quality of glass it is pretty much all you ever really want to smoke out of.
    1 people like this.
  20. chadwick chadwick

well i think i might be sold on them, that camo Sherlock looks really sick, i might just have to put up a new bowl for my bong to, or maybe save up and just get an inline ash catcher:D

thanks