Failed 1stTest (92ng/ml), Could I pass another?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by 2FknStupid, Jan 4, 2013.

1. 2FknStupid 2FknStupid

• Since: Jan 4, 2013
    ME
    Weight: 131.4
    Height: 5'8
    Race: White
    State: Georgia
    Physical Activity: Minimal
    Metabolism: Above average

Smoking
    Usage: High quality; Best guess: 5% THC
    Quit smoking on: December 8th, 2012
    Failed Test Date: January 2nd, 2013

I failed a pre-employment screen with Home Depot, my results tested positive for cannabis at a concentration of 92ng/ml.

I have another pre-employment screen with a different company, most likely on Monday, January 7th.

Starting now, If I :
    1) Drink 8oz of water every 15 minutes possible,
    2) Load up on creatine monohydrate now,
    3) Exercise like a madman,
    4) Don't eat,
    5) Take Vitamin B the morning of the test,
    6) Mid-stream sample after several voids

Do you think I'll pass the test?
  2. Teleo9 Teleo9

• Since: Dec 1, 2010
    You forgot the most important factor and that is when you stopped smoking. If you continued smoking throughout this whole thing then I'm sorry but your chances are slim (but not impossible).

Wow. You must have been smoking within 5-7 days (probably earlier) before the test or your metabolism is not as good as you think.

Keeping up with what you have already mentioned, you may be missing one important thing and that is that you do not want to burn any fat 0-48 hours before the test. You probably know by now that THC metabolites are stored in fat and when that fat is burned they are released in urine. That is why it is useful to get rid of them, but the worst time to get rid of them is soon before the test. Before the test, you want to eat as much as possible and exercise as less as possible so the least amount of those metabolites in your fat are burned and released into your urine (they will still be burned even if you overeat and stop exercising, but the idea is that fewer of them will be burned).