feel sick?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by BLazewithme, May 18, 2002.

1. BLazewithme BLazewithme

• Since: Apr 1, 2002
    Does this ever happen to any of yall, i mean i sure it doenst really happen to some of the older people on this board but have any of yall thrown up after either smokin to much....or takin to big of a hit or something like that? and do any of yall ever get a bad headache when ur almost at the end of the high
  2. Super Woman Super Woman

• Since: Oct 19, 2000
    Nope, I've never gotten sick after smoking of felt bad in any way unless I'm hungry and smoke. That kills my stomach.
  3. StonedBrad StonedBrad

• Since: Dec 12, 2001
    I have never been sick from pot.

As for the headache thing, I find that pot actually eases headache pain for me. :)
  4. Tommi Tommi

• Since: Apr 10, 2002
    im 16 and ive never greened out, depending on the stuff i get, it can sometimes make me burn out really bad and i start to feel like dropping to the floor and sleeping or sometimes it wont be bad at all and i'll end up feeling like i did before i toked :D it could just be the stuff your smoking, ive had some bud before that would just give everyone a headache lol
  5. Panama Panama

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Oct 8, 2000
    Thread Moved

To the Chemical and Physiological forum.
  6. AnarchistBarbie AnarchistBarbie

• Since: Mar 24, 2002
    I have indeed 'smoked myself ill' on one occasion... first time on a gravity bong. ouch.
  7. gatorgrower gatorgrower

• Since: Sep 1, 2001
    someitmes I'll feel a litle sick after coughin up a big hit hit...especailly if comes out my nose
  8. 12345 12345

• Since:
    Yeah, once i really thought I was gonna throw up, so I laid down. Every time I tried to stand up I felt like throwing up. But I was fine while laying down.

So next time you feel like throwing up, just lay down and you'll be fine. Drink lots of water too.
  9. weed_queen weed_queen

• Since: Feb 11, 2005
    heather(weed_queen)

hey, talking about throwing up while ur high well i have once. me and ny friends did a wake and bake i went to school; real high . i was just sitting there and i started to feel really sick when i got up to go to the bathroomi threwup all over ny desk!my puke was like a yellowish-green color. :laugh:
  10. finetree finetree

• Since: May 30, 2004
    Yepers...on a few occations.

First ime I did 17 bong hits of thi (This was years ago). And after a few wake and bakes I did while in high school.........must be somthin with weed and school that dont mix. Kinda looks that way.
    But I am now mature enough to use moderation :angel: .
  11. Burninbrooke Burninbrooke

• Since: Jan 15, 2005
    I've seen plenty of people get so choked up after a hit that they end up throwing up. I have never personally just felt nauseous smoking pot unless I was drunk before I smoked.
  12. splinter splinter

• Since: Feb 12, 2005
    hello all

:) yeah i've been real whitey before of smoking 1grm of ak47 it was acually quite nicentrippy and was nearly sick :Puker:
  13. SonicDaChronic SonicDaChronic

• Since: Aug 25, 2004
    ive been sick twice from smoking weed, 1st time i just smoked tooo dam much and greened out, got causght in a mind trip where i couldnt stop thinking bout the same thing and my mind kept repeating as if skipping like a scratched cd, i vomited cause i couldnt handle the pressure. and the 2nd time was casue idrank a **** load before hand and it didnt mix to well, i layed on the concrete in the rain and vomited in the garden....ahh the good old memories.its actually good to have expereinced so i now know my base level to not go there again
  14. valores valores

• Since: Feb 15, 2005
    hey

ever heard of the spins ??

its what happens after a night of excess booze and joints !
    then u puke of course. its kinda fun.
  15. Troas Troas

• Since: Feb 15, 2005
    Yeah

Well my friend i think that the most of us did.I remember that one day i felt so sick that i couldn't even talk or walk or everythink.The next day i was giving exams.Guess what :rolleyes:
  16. SonicDaChronic SonicDaChronic

what are the spins? is it just feeling dizzy in the morning, cause ive felt that before.

sometimes when i wake up in the morning from a seesion the night before i feel like im not actually "there" in the present time and sitation my body is in. it feels sort like im dreamiomg or having an outa body expereince.

one time it lasted a couple hrs...really wierd. Has anyone experienced this before? ive also felt it before i even started smoking.
  17. slayer8603 slayer8603

• Since: Dec 11, 2004
    i have the same problem that you do. it almost seems like im still under the influence the next morning, and sometimes before i do it i get the same feeling, im not really sure what it is but the only thing i can think of is that when you do it for a long time your body just kind of gets used to the feeling and when your not doing your "thing" your body automatically tries to make you feel like you are doing your "thing" but thats just my own little theory.
  18. Dazed.Confused Dazed.Confused

• Since: Jan 2, 2005
    one time i decided to smoke as much as i could in 10 minutes. i ended up smoking about 5 bowls from a bong in 10 minutes, immediatly after that i puked 2 times, and over the next 2 hours i puked 3 more times. DO NOT TRY TO SMOKE THAT MUCH AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!! it was the worst day of my life.
  19. kim93079 kim93079

• Since: Jan 1, 2005
    Yep if I smoke too much then I get the room spins and I puke. It is the most horrible feeling in the world until you :Puker: then you feel fine, a little shaky but still high.
  20. SonicDaChronic SonicDaChronic

everything u said is true.....the funny thing is that, me and my friend smoke up together all the time but when we see each other and where not having a sesh, we both start to feel semi stoned and we actually act stoned by doin stupid things ect