First bong?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by woodyjourney, Apr 22, 2012.

1. woodyjourney woodyjourney

• Since: Mar 22, 2012
    Sup guys, I used a bong for the first time last night and loved it. I am interested in buying one for myself, but I have no idea what to look for. Is water or ice better? What are good brands at reasonable prices? ANY and ALL advice will be taken. Thanks
  2. gamereric22 gamereric22

• Since: Aug 29, 2011
    How much are you willing to spend?
  3. Emarosa Emarosa

• Since: Jun 26, 2011
    Hey man, I got my bong at $55 from a local headshop. Mine has aperculator, ice catcher and a diffuser, its all glass on glass.

When it comes to bongs really, unless you really want to spend $400 on a good bong, then it doesn't matter what the brand is.
    I would suggest just visiting your local headshop and seeing what they have.
  4. WhiteRooster WhiteRooster

• Since: Apr 22, 2012
    A good way to start is a plastic one with a pull key for 15 bucks
  5. woodyjourney woodyjourney

• Since: Mar 22, 2012
    No more than $100 preferably..
  6. gamereric22 gamereric22

• Since: Aug 29, 2011
    For $100 the most you can get is probably just a standard straight tube with a down stem. Just go to your head shop and tell them you want a water pipe and you budget is about $100, any good head shop would help you find a piece. You will want to have a peculator or two... If that's possible with a $100 budget.
  7. Raizor *3GS* Raizor *3GS*

• Since: Apr 5, 2010
    A perculator or two for 100 at a LHS? ... I want to go to your LHS man.

Buy online. You can scoop up a bong with ashcatcher diffuser , perc and ice catch for less than that.