First time experience.

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by mattsharpie, Jul 21, 2011.

1. mattsharpie mattsharpie

• Since: Jul 21, 2011
    Hi, I am 17 and I just tried Marijuana for the first time yesterday. I never really wanted to try it, thought it was for low life people because the people I saw do it were the kids who weren't smart at all so I thought everyone who did it were like that. Anyways my friends have been doing it for a while and I just though screw it, I am going to try it. So here is my experience.

I got to my friends house at about 4:45pm and they were in the garage. So I sat down and they pulled out a bong and started to "hit it" (I do not really know the terminology so forgive me haha) I was intimidated because I thought most first timers smoke a joint or something. Anyways I out my mouth at the top of the bong then my friend lit the weed and inhaled for about 5 seconds then he stopped lighting it, I took my finger off of the hole on the side (can not remember what they called it) and inhaled hard, then I held it for about 5 to 10 seconds. I didn't feel anything so I thought I wasn't going to get high, I took another hit much like the first time but this time I inhaled more of the smoke and held it for the same amount of time. I had a coughing fit for 3 minutes and my my lungs were kind of burning. This was the first time I ever inhaled smoke. My friends then asked me if I wanted to do blades but its so complicated I didn't want to try, maybe another time. After that we got up and walked inside to get some water and as soon as I got up I felt it. My feet felt so heavy and It was hard to walk I was pretty wobbly. When we were inside we played some NHL 11 on the ps3 and I had no idea what I was doing. I just kept laughing and i only had one shot on net the whole game. They then told me that we had to walk to another friends house which was about 2 neighbourhoods away.

We started to walk and honestly I only remember bits and pieces of the walk. I remember going into a mcdonalds along the way and asking for some water and then turning to my friend and giving a thumbs up because she didn't know I was high. We were almost at my friends house when I got really hungry and my friend pulled out some bread and I swear the bread was the best bread I have ever had in my life. My friends kept telling me that I was always asking for some bread. We kept walking and one of the things i remember clearly remember was there was the insanely hot girl walking towards us but she crossed the street. I was kind of staring at her and then i yelled "hahahah you guys, I just thought of the funniest thing ever" and the girl kind of kept staring at me. I also remember being paranoid about cops catching me but in canada where I live most cops dont care, they just tell you that you shouldnt be doing it or dont say anything at all. My friends kept messing with me though saying like " Matt the cops are coming to get you" and I would get scared haha.

We got to my friends house and then we went into his garage and he brought out his bong, and I took only one more hit because I was insanely high and I wanted to sober up before I went home. After we did that we played soccer for the whole night but took breaks and went back in his garage for some more. After that we went downstairs and watched deadliest warrior and I fell asleep in like 5 seconds.

It was one of the funnest days/nights of my life and I definitely want to try it again. I just had one or two questions. (sorry that this is so long.)

Do first timers normally use a bong the first time ?

Is it normal to get super high the first time and not remember a lot ?

2. Catbong Catbong

• Since: May 24, 2011
    First of all, this cracked me up. To answer your questions though:

1. Are you sure it was a bong you smoked out of and not a bowl or bubbler? Bongs don't have holes on the side, at least none that I have ever smoked out of. Bongs have a slide that you pull out to release the smoke. Bowls have a choke that you plug while lighting and take your finger off of to get the smoke.

2. My first like twenty times that I smoked I never got even a little bit high. I thought I was incapable of getting high. My friends, though, got stoned as fuck.

Anyway, glad you liked getting high. I hope your toking days treat you well!
  3. Drew420 Drew420

• Since: Mar 15, 2011
    "Hi, I am 17 and I just tried Marijuana for the first time yesterday. I never really wanted to try it, thought it was for low life people because the people I saw do it were the kids who weren't smart at all so I thought everyone who did it were like that. Anyways my friends have been doing it for a while and I just though screw it, I am going to try it. So here is my experience."

Ouch... That kinda hurts. Half the smokers I know are actually pretty smart.
  4. mattsharpie mattsharpie

Yeah sorry, thats what I thought like 3 years ago, I meant to go back and clear it. I dont think they are like that and havent for 3 years.
  5. mattsharpie mattsharpie

Okay yeah it was a bowl then, cause they called it a choke. Now I remember haha. Sorry i know no terminology whatsoever
  6. dpd128 dpd128

• Since:
    1. I guess sinced you used a glass pipe the one with the choke, thats the first thing I used. And I got pretty high.

2. It varies. Some weed isnt good at all. But you dont really know how being high feels like. So you might not notice it. My first time I got pretty high. Off one bowl which was like 4 hits. So yeah its normal but it varies too.
  7. Teleo9 Teleo9

• Since: Dec 1, 2010
    Food is so amazing while high. Sometimes I intentionally skip dinner so that I can eat dinner later while high. The only problem is that you eat soo much more than you should.
  8. mattsharpie mattsharpie

Yeah man I swear i had a whole loaf of bread yesterday hah.
  9. eskimofucker eskimofucker

• Since: Jun 16, 2011
    The hole on the side is called the carb hole, I have one on my acrylic bong
  10. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    • Since: Jul 29, 2010
    Yes bongs use water to filter the smoke and cool it as well.

It's hit or miss. You either don't get high or get extremely ripped. That and your next few highs are most likely going to be your best and most intense. After a while you get a more mellow, relaxing high that is still just as enjoyable as you aren't all disoriented and forgetful.
  11. WightTokes WightTokes

• Since: Jun 14, 2011
    Food is the bomb whilst high, that's why I think anything below 3 grams should be sold in Kinder eggs, so you can eat the chocolate after smoking up. Also, you know have a handy little stash container!