First time smoking tips

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by bucs420, Jun 7, 2012.

1. bucs420 bucs420

• Since: Jun 7, 2012
    So this Saturday me and two other friends are gonna smoke. Me and one friend are newbies but the other is experienced and said he's gonna get og kush. I've taken all precautions, I have gum and I use axe a lot so my dad won't question that and the best thing is we're gonna make a campfire in my backyard an then sleep outside in a tent so we won't go inside high. Just some tips for my first time and thanks in advance.
  2. Bobbylynn Bobbylynn

• Since: May 13, 2012
    Wat I would do is take it slow take a few hits wait 5-10 minutes just to prevent anxiety and paranoia it helps with your heartrate to I learned that the hard way
    new2twistinup likes this.
  3. new2twistinup new2twistinup

• One with the Universe.
    • Since: Apr 29, 2011
    Ease yourself into the high and heck you might not even get high at all.
  4. ctth75 ctth75

• Since: Mar 13, 2012
    Yea, odds are you won't feel high, unless you're taking some extreme bong hits. For when you do get high for the first time, just remember to keep your cool and just relax. No one likes anyone that is paranoid.
  5. Floridapotpro Floridapotpro

• Since: Jun 11, 2012
    Ya I doubt joints or bowls are gonna do the trick, my first time I smoked out of a bong, and I got like 4 decent rips... Thats the way to go. But act like you would any other time you had a campfire without smoking, therefore giving your parents no reason to suspect anything is wrong... Have fun and dont try anything else, jus weed trust me it helps in the long run.
  6. samBOB(BongsoverBlunt) samBOB(BongsoverBlunt)

• Since: Jun 11, 2012
    The smoke from the campfire will probably mask the smell a lil bit so good thinking. you'lle definately sober up by the time you talk to anyone in your family. Just relax, and listen to some trippy ass music!
  7. bucs420 bucs420

Well guys what ended up happening was I took like 5 or 6 hits off of a pipe and got semi-high with no paranoia or anxiety, I definately loved it, I felt like I was safe and nothing could ever hurt me and like I was surrounded by walls. Also I couldn't remember if I just said something or I was thinking it and I also skipped like a DVD haha which felt cool. Hoping to get higher my next time.
  8. McSmoke McSmoke

• Since: Jul 7, 2012
    Dont do it like daily that just ruins it, ease into it my friend you'll thank me in the long run
  9. bucs420 bucs420

Oh I know I've only done it once and that was a month ago, plan on doing it again soon though.
  10. GetRondo'd GetRondo'd

• Since: Jun 13, 2011
    I disagree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with smoking every day.
  11. Psycho Juggalo420 Psycho Juggalo420

• Since: May 16, 2011
    Just don't over do it.A lot of people don't get high right away or at all,but if you smoke too much you'll get super baked and might have a bad experience.And don't get me wrong getting super baked is fun once you know what to expect and how to handle it.:D
  12. McSmoke McSmoke

• Since: Jul 7, 2012
    There is right at the start anyway, voer do it and you'll wreak the whole experience.
  13. RedPepper RedPepper

• Since: Jul 16, 2012
    I'll give you the same advice my Mom gave me. Don't overdo it, and make sure you're with people you trust. All things in moderation, okay? Doing it every day leads to dependency and abuse, so just take it easy for awhile until you get used to the feeling. I spent 2 full weeks stoned out of my tree, and it was too much. I remember very little of those 2 weeks, and i felt like a zombie. Make it a special thing, a mystical experience and you may find that it opens you up in a spiritual sense, but not if you're doing it all the time...