Gardens Cure

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by AstroCoaster, Apr 8, 2010.

1. AstroCoaster AstroCoaster

• Since: Nov 2, 2009
    You know I've been wondering about something. Why am I unable to post over on the Gardens Cure ? I mean I see my account name, but I'm unable to post anything. This has been going on for awile. When am I going to be able to use that site ? aah.. Maby I should just stick to ready the posts over there.
  2. DirtyBlaze DirtyBlaze

• Since: Jan 2, 2010
    If I'm not mistaken, I had that same issue. If you go to your control panel, somewhere in there, it allows you to re-send your validation email. Make sure you click the link in the email sent, or else you won't be able to post.

If after that, I would suggest dropping a line to bluecheese, EMj, or one of the other moderators for assistance. :thumb:

Good luck, and happy you know what ;)
  3. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    You need to register there. It is a separate site. Just because you are registered here, doesn't automatically register you for membership there.

IF you already have registered separately at Gardens Cure, then ...

I don't know :shrug:
  4. DirtyBlaze DirtyBlaze

• Since: Jan 2, 2010
    Totally forgot to mention..

If nobody else has any other suggestions that work (Sec could be right.. You never actually mentioned about whether you registered there), I could always make a thread up in there for you. Been searching google ( "unable to post site:gardenscure.com" - change the bold as needed), with no luck.

You can drop me a line in here or PM, I'll get both via email.

Also, you gotta be 18 to be able to post. You must also be verified by one of the moderators. If you're under 18, I believe you can get accepted, you'll just have your posting privs removed until then. Just a thought.. Not 100% sure on that though.

Edit: I totally posted that exactly 2 hours after my previous one.. Skills, man, skills.