Gay Marriage & Marijuana

Discussion in 'Legalization/Decriminalization' started by Buzzby, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    It all makes sense now, gay marriage and marijuana legalized on the same day. The Bible says if a man lays with another man, he should be stoned. (Leviticus 20:13)
  2. vvicked0471 vvicked0471

• Super mod
    • Since: Nov 24, 2005
    Nice..
  3. semajmarc semajmarc

• Since: May 18, 2009
  4. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009
    I support gay marriage..I'm not sure how many of you also support it..But if I was gay and beleived in marraige, I would want the same rights as the straight couple acrossed the hall.
  5. cabriosnap cabriosnap

• Not Man, Merely a Machine
    • Since: May 17, 2009
    i agree bud. everyone has the right to be happy and to try and better there life with an individual. why people are getting so butt hurt (no pun intended) is beyond me. i think its sad that so many people disagree with the idea based only by religious ideal's and not based by there own personal feelings.

if two people love each other, then how dare anyone try and tell them otherwise. furthermore what gives anyone the right to dictate how others should live? as long as they don't hit on me, i could care less.
    Bud Is good likes this.
  6. vvicked0471 vvicked0471

• Super mod
    I fully support gay marriage. I don't know how you can claim that we live in a country with equal rights for all when an entire segment of the population can't marry due largely to religious dogma..
    cabriosnap and Bud Is good like this.
  7. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009
    This^
    cabriosnap likes this.
  8. Monterey Bud Monterey Bud

• Administrator
    • Since: Nov 16, 2011
    Life is short... get happy!:cheers:

More parking for everyone else.:hop:

In an angry and overpopulated world - how can it be wrong for two people that love each other, that won't breed, making more rats offsring - that would infest our already tight cage... be anything but good?
  9. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Speaking of religious dogma, I was at a Pagan festival several years ago where I married my dog.
    Keith and vvicked0471 like this.
  10. vvicked0471 vvicked0471

• Super mod
    Really? How's married life?