Get Ready For The 2nd U.S. HIGH TIMES Cannabis Cup -- Fire Up Seattle!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Monterey Bud, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Monterey Bud Monterey Bud

• Administrator
    • Since: Nov 16, 2011
    7.20.2013 |
    [IMG]
    WHAT:

The second HIGH TIMES U.S. Cannabis Cup is coming to Seattle! The two-day cannabis expo will feature cultivation seminars and activism sessions with HIGH TIMES editors, leaders of the marijuana movement, and major cannabis celebrities.
    WHEN:

September 7-8, 2013
    WHERE:

Fremont Studios
    155 N 35th Street
    Seattle, WA 98103
    WHO:

This event is for all adults ages 18+. You must be at least 21 years of age to consume recreationally. All attendees and vendors will need identification as it will be checked at the door.

SEATTLE FAQ

• Expo doors open Saturday and Sunday at 12 p.m.
    • Expo closes at 8 p.m. Saturday and 7 p.m. Sunday, with awards show to immediately follow.
    FAQs
    Can I smoke at the event?
    Yes. A private facility to use or medicate, in compliance with RCW 69.50 and RCW 69.51A, will be available for those 21 and over.
    What’s the deal with buying weed?
    While possession of up to an ounce of marijuana is now legal in Washington for adults ages 21+, it is still illegal to purchase marijuana.
    I have more questions about marijuana in Seattle, can you help me?
    For a list of frequently asked questions from the State of Washington, click here.
    For a guide to marijuana legalization from the Seattle PD, click here.
    Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
    You must be at least 18 years of age to attend and 21 or over to access the RCW 69.50 and RCW 69.51A compliant private area. All attendees and vendors will need identification as it will be checked at the door.
    Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
    We would prefer if you would use the Eventbrite app on your iPhone or Android device and we will check you in using the app. We may also scan your printed ticket or look you up by name/email if necessary.
    Once you are checked in, you will receive a wristband. This wristband is your ticket in and out of the Cannabis Cup so it is very important that you DO NOT remove your wristband until the end of the Cup.
    If I have a two-day ticket and can only attend on Saturday, can someone else use my ticket on Sunday?
    No, once the ticket has been scanned, you will receive a wristband which is non-transferable. If someone else attempts to enter on Sunday with a broken wristband and/or a ticket that has already been scanned, it will not be valid for entry.
    What can/can’t I bring to the event?
    No weapons or alcohol may be brought to the venue. You and your bags will be searched upon entry. Paraphernalia, cameras, and your own stash (provided it’s within the legal limit) are OK.
    Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
    Yes, if you cannot attend, you may give or sell your ticket to someone else simply by forwarding them your ticket confirmation email. However, once your ticket has been scanned, it is no longer transferable.
    What is the refund policy?
    Tickets are non-refundable, but they are transferable so you may give or sell your ticket to someone else.
    The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
    Yes.
    Please don’t drive impaired by alcohol or anything else.
    Tickets for the HIGH TIMES US Cannabis Cup in Seattle are now on sale!