GNC Detox Drink

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Jenn79, May 25, 2007.

1. Jenn79 Jenn79

• Since: May 25, 2007
    Does the GNC drink work to pass a drug test? Wouldn't that be easier than the dilution method? I need to pass a pre-employment test next Tuesday. I smoke 3-4x week, am 6 ft tall, 160 lbs, my metabolism is medium (not slow or fast), and work out 2-4x week. I have heard from friends that the drink works. Thanks.
  2. FakeBoobsRule FakeBoobsRule

• Nice legs are a must (LC)
    • Since: Jun 13, 2006
    Do a search on detox drinks. You can find a link to the search feature in my sig. They are talked about many times day and the same questions always are asked : Do they work? Which is the best? Have you heard of this one? My friend said this and that what do you think?
    I just read a post from Brooklyn someone or another about the same things you just asked.

Personally, I like a big bottle of fiber and aerobic exercise and time. Oh wait, I forgot, I just sub.
  3. Jenn79 Jenn79

• Since: May 25, 2007
    Thanks, FakeBoobs. I already read the posts. I didn't know if there was a general consensus one way or the other. I was going out today and wanted to pick up the stuff that I needed.
  4. LAFURNACE LAFURNACE

• Since: May 15, 2007
    I wouldn't trust the drinks unless you have a good week or 2 to stay sober. Best bet is to sub if its not an observed test and read the N2 sticky. good luck:D
  5. FakeBoobsRule FakeBoobsRule

• Nice legs are a must (LC)
    • Since: Jun 13, 2006
    Yes Jenn, save your money. If you insist on doing dilution, save your money from the detox drink and get a home test. If you can't pass with a first void of the day on Sat. or Sunday, then follow the dilution thread. If you really want something to help get a bottle of Metamucil for 10 bucks instead of 40-50 on a detox drink.
  6. bogo bogo

• Since: Apr 6, 2007
    yep I agree save the money but I would sub if it was me......... guessing cause I dont know when you smoked last and how much and for how long.............. thinking you aint stopped but a few days..Bogo