Good sealer?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories' started by hypnotyk, Jan 30, 2009.

1. hypnotyk hypnotyk

• Since: Mar 16, 2007
    Lets say you wanted to store a large amount of bud for 3 months MAX...Would this be good?

Ebay

Also, would you want to put it in baggies THEN that jar? or just straight into the jar?

Or would it be better to bag then jar each individual ounce?

Refrigerate or not? If so what temperature?

Thanks a ton for your responses, I searched the forums and found mixed review and just not the answer I was looking for, any help is much appreciated.
  2. RookieSmoker RookieSmoker

• Since: Oct 14, 2007
    Instead of that I'd say get a mason jar for about $10, a mason jar vacuum sealer for $10-20 and just do it yourself. It'll save some money and it'll work fine. Put the jar in the freezer and it should be great.
  3. Everlong2019 Everlong2019

• Since: Aug 25, 2008
    well things that degrade the quality of weed are light and air, so vacuum sealing it in that can gets rid of the air and it doesnt look like light can get in so that takes care of that...also if your worried about mold or anything like that growing vacuum sealing is a good way to preserve stuff.

i dont think it matters if you bag it and then put it in but i also think that the refrigerator would be the best place.
  4. RyanB RyanB

• Since: Oct 12, 2008
    Using an actual vacuum sealer... I would think the vacuum could take some crystals or small buds out of your stash. Do what the first post said about the mason jar :)