Growing Marijuana And The Needed Nutrients: The Inside Scope On Nitrogen

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by Steve Cool, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Steve Cool Steve Cool

• Tokemaster General
    • Since: Jan 25, 2011
    Pot Growing Nutrients: What's With The Yellow Leafs?
    [IMG]

It really doesn't matter whether you grow your weed in soil or in hydroponic rock wool -- nutrients are food, and the best way to insure a healthy pot plant is too feed them quality Nutes.
    The health of your crop will determine the overall THC%, and Yield, so having a firm grip on these concepts -- rich in marijuana food will help you understand your plants needs better... allowing for greater success.
  2. silvercain silvercain

• Since: May 10, 2011
    Hi Steve,

I've got yellowing leaves with brown spots starting mostly in the center vein and expanding mostly through the veins into the rest of the leaves. My Greener leaves seem to be getting the same problem (starting to turn yellow, but already having the brown spots developing in the veins.
    I'm pretty sure it's not a nitrogen problem because I only have one of 7 plants that seem to have this problem. Also, I have two plants in the same bucket and the second plant is doing fine and actually budding nicely. What do you think is causing this problem.

Any advice would be appreciated.
  3. Steve Cool Steve Cool

• Tokemaster General
    • Since: Jan 25, 2011
    Have you check your P and K levels? Do you give them micro nutes on a regular basis? How often do you water?

A bunch of variables there?
  4. silvercain silvercain

• Since: May 10, 2011
    Hi Steve,

I have not checked anything to tell you the truth. My other plants are doing so well, and I have given all of the plants the same Miracle Grow Soil, that I didn't think I needed to check anything. The other plants are all doing well (4 are budding really good). I suppose I will go to a Hydro Shop and find out what I need to get in order to check the P and K Levels. What should I be looking for as far as what is a good level for P and K?