Growing tips for new england

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by kronik, Mar 28, 2011.

1. kronik kronik

• Since: Apr 11, 2009
    I'm not gonna grow. I just want to know what would need to be done if I were to. When to plant, etc. I really don't know a ton beyond basics of growing. Any help appreciated
  2. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009
    Check the weather is the most usefultip i can give you..You should not plant if the temps are gonna dip into the low 30's(freezing)..But damm this time last year it was 60 freaking degrees already..Also for harvest, you harvest before first frost..Well there are a few strains out there that are sumwhat frost resistant, but still generally speaking harvest before first frost..
  3. kronik kronik

• Since: Apr 11, 2009
    Of course. If I were planning to grow I'd plant somewhat soon. Probably mid April if possible... hoping temperatures go up. So i'd most likely be harvesting july august hopefully july. Any strain reccomendations?
  4. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009
    Umm no not july at all my friend unless you go with an auto flower..Autoflowers will be done in 60 to 90 days..But if your planning on regular strains your looking at late september, middle of october for most strains..Unless the weather goes cold early like it staying late then were gonna have alot of messed up grows in the northern states..