Guide to Smoking Weed

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Mattacular, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Love4TheNugg Love4TheNugg

• NorCal MushroomCloud
    • Since: Mar 25, 2010
    To "Zero it" as you put it, thats also called a Ghost Hit.

Also I believe Spoofers as you call them, are generally known as "Good Neighbors" or "Sploofs".
  2. Chronic Zombies Chronic Zombies

• Since: Aug 26, 2010
    Great Guide man, I've never heard anyone use the terms Dank etc, in Canada yet but atleast now i know.
  3. happyfaceman happyfaceman

• Since: Jul 4, 2010
    love it! you shud also cover some camouflage techniques.
  4. 14yroldpothead 14yroldpothead

• Since: Sep 29, 2010
    dubs are mostly what i buy. and i have had success rolling joints with printer paper. =)))
  5. Neven Neven

• Since: Jul 19, 2009
    Well written - all run of the mill stuff that we should all know before getting into even using the herb.
  6. gamer gamer

• Since: Oct 28, 2010
    i think it would be better to include a apple and a potato since most new pot smoker would not own a pipe or would not know how to roll, or a coke can my first time getting high was with a coke can i was really poor haha.
  7. Neven Neven

• Since: Jul 19, 2009
    Well when I started, I personally shunned the fact that weed could be smoked out of an apple or a potato...I was actually even appalled to say the least. I would've preferred to smoke some of my stuff with a pipe or a bong to, "taste the oof!" as I say haha.
  8. ZoZo ZoZo

• Since: Nov 17, 2010
    the best way to hide the smell if you don't want anyone finding out you're smoking is to blow it all in a garbage bag with a sploof attached to it. That way any smoke that comes out from the sploof stays trapped in the bag, and you won't be able to smell it cause there's no smoke in the room. Just gotta make sure you burn the whole bowl in one hit so no extra smoke escapes.

That's what I do since I still live with my mother, she doesn't mind me smoking but I still have some respect and I don't like it when everyone knows I'm currently blazing.
  9. laCster laCster

• Since: Oct 5, 2008
    smoke weed hhahahahaha
  10. ZoZo ZoZo

• Since: Nov 17, 2010
    Cans are very bad for you, I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to make homemade peices out of anything other than a fruit or vegetable. There's a lot of gross fumes you could be inhaling that could be deadly.

watch this video, the guy knows what he's talking about.

so yea, if you have money just go to a headshop and buy a glass pipe, small ones are only about $30 and they're safe to use. Plus they hit better than a can.
    1 people like this.
  11. shangeet shangeet

• Since: Dec 16, 2010
    Add

Great post!!! I will like to share something add to this topic and it is just a diagram. I personally think it will help greatly for newbie. :mj2:

Water Pipes (or bongs):

A water pipe is a complex bowl that cools down and filters the smoke, allowing you to keep it in your lungs longer.

Diagram :
    ______
    > --------. \ ____
    / | | \ / <------ bowl
    / _| |_______| |___
    / /_| |_______| |__\
    pipe | | | | | |
    | | | |
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |^^^^| <------ water line
    | | | |
    | |
    | |
    \_____________/

Gravity bongs:

With one of these contraptions you can get an extreme amount of concentrated smoke in your lungs at once.
    Diagram:
    ____
    \ / <)))))) bowl
    | |
    / \
    / \
    | / \ |
    water line )))))> |^^/^^^^^^^^^^^^\^^|
    | | | |
    | | | |
    | | | |
    | | | |
    \_____________/

Just quote it to see perfectly. Thank you.

Best clinics to get a medical marijuana card in Orange County, California :angel:
  12. Sm0ked-one Sm0ked-one

• Since: Jul 11, 2010
    if i were to ask for a dime back, whats the general cost region for it if i'm gettting afghani? assuming i have a resonable source
  13. Farmgirl11 Farmgirl11

• Since: Feb 21, 2011
    You forgot dugouts! My favorite way of smoking, and saves on weed enormously. It's a small box, about the size and shape of a pack of cigarettes. It has a space for the weed (the dugout), a hole for the toker (size and shape of a cigarette, some are even painted like them) and some can hold a pack of rolling papers. They also have a metal reamer to clean the toker. It's good for about 2 hits each time. The only disadvantages are that the toker needs cleaned pretty much daily (I use pipe cleaners) and if yer not careful after you clean it, you can suck in a hot ash, NOT pleasant!
  14. kaykayLovesHerMnDank kaykayLovesHerMnDank

• Since: Feb 19, 2011
    a spliff dont have tobacco in it wtf is u smokin nikka
  15. WillowOne7 WillowOne7

• Since: Mar 1, 2011
    I loved that! I've been smoking for some time, but honestly never really knew how many grams were in ounces, until I read this! Also, thanks about the bongs, pipes and blunts!! :)
  16. superduperbud superduperbud

• Since: Mar 23, 2011
    northern lights is definatly not a sativa.
  17. WillowOne7 WillowOne7

Yes, I've heard about that smoking box, with the pipe that appears to look just like a cigarette! I had the set about 15 years ago, but lost it somewhere. It was great when I went to the beach, and people thought I was smoking a cigarette.. Yes, that "ciggy pipe" can get hot!!
  18. hazepuffnsu hazepuffnsu

• Since: Mar 26, 2011
    Very well written and defined too. This is a good copy and paste for new smokers
  19. 929fireball 929fireball

• Since: May 11, 2011
    Lol, nice thread
  20. WillowOne7 WillowOne7

I Like your Quote!

High! I love your quote towards the end of your page. "Crack kills.. Weed heals." How true! ;)