hair test in 2-3 weeks, have smoked only once

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by kangarooman, Jun 2, 2007.

1. kangarooman kangarooman

• Since: Jun 2, 2007
    Here's the deal:

I have the hair test for a job in 2-3 weeks. Trying to stall it as long as possible, but I have to pass it before officially starting work.

I smoked once on May 21st. 2 hits from a vaporizer, that's all I've ever had my whole life. Really crappy timing for all this! Figure the test is about 30 days after smoking.

My plan is to Maccujo a few times between now and the test. I'll also use Nexxus Aloe Rid with it. Day of the test, I'll use Zydot Ultra Clean,

How does this sound? Do you think it will work? If it sounds overboard it's because I have to get this job :) Any feedback is very much appreciated.
  2. dontthinkfly dontthinkfly

• Since: Apr 16, 2007
    from all the info i read on this site, as long as you've only had UP TO 3 sessions in a 90 day period, u will be fine.

since uve only smoked once in your life, you will be fine.
    if you want to maccujo to soothe your nerves feel free -- but i dont think you'll need it.

better safe than sorry though right?

but like i said, you should be under the cutoff level with your smoking history.

oh yeah, i was reading up on zydot, but used in a person with light smoking history, it actually made a false positive?? maybe i read it wrong, if someone wants to back me up or correct me here..

this is the link:
    http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?A=ShowDoc1&ID=896

if you look at the pretty little charts, i think the amt goes UP, and i remember reading about it somewhere within the article. i was bored at work and read it... but dont have time to find it for you. im sorry if im wrong here, but just figured i'd give youa heads up.
  3. 1tokeovertheline 1tokeovertheline

• Since: Feb 15, 2006
    You'll pass without treatment. If you do treatment you will still pass. Suit yourself but it's not necessary. It's not a zero tolerance test. There is a cut off limit and 1 time smoking session won't put you over the cut off.