Hair Test In Less Than 24 Hours

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by otch091, Jul 24, 2009.

1. otch091 otch091

• Since: Jul 24, 2009
    Ok, First off I want to thank everyone who has researched and posted tips and guides to pass a hair drug test.

I got a call from the job I was applying for and was told my hair drug test was the very next day. I immediately got online and found these forums and studied for a good five to six hours the methods that I found.

I decided to go solely with the Jerry G method after reading posts, searching others studies, etc. I also chose to include some of the other peoples tips that went along the same lines as Jerry G with the amine-base products rather than the acidic products as in the Mac method.

I went to CVS and bought all of these products for under 30$:

1) Garnier Fructis Bleach Blonde hair dye.

2) Garner Fructis (color that matched my hair) dye.

3) Ultra Swim Chlorine Removal Shampoo that has Propylene Glycol as well as other strong cleansing agents.

4) Dawn dish soap with bleach.

5) I had baking soda already at home.

Step 1: Applied the Bleach Blonde hair dye, let sit for 30 mins. Hopped in
    the shower and rinsed off the dye, and washed with the Ultra Swim
    3 times by rinsing, reapplying, repeat. Followed by the Dawn with
    Bleach 3 times. After I massaged a paste of baking soda and water
    into my hair, and washed it out with the Ultra Swim shampoo. Got
    out, dried my hair.

Step 2: Applied my color hair dye, and let sit for 30 mins. Repeated the rest
    of Step 1.

Step 3: Applied bleach hair dye, let sit for 30 mins. Repeated the rest
    of Step 1.

Step 4: Applied my color hair dye, and let sit for 30 mins. Repeated the rest
    of Step 1.

Step 5: Applied bleach hair dye, let sit for 30 mins. Repeated the rest
    of Step 1.

Step 6: Applied my color hair dye, and let sit for 30 mins. Repeated the rest
    of Step 1.

The entire process from start to finish took roughly 6-7 hours with all of the showering and waiting for the dye for 30 minutes at a time.

Now I have been smoking marijuana for months and also had taken some pain pills for my back that could've shown up on a hair test. So I was going into this drug test with having literally smoked less than 24 hours before and almost daily before that.

After following this EXACT method, with no time to order Zydots, for under 30$ I found out I passed today. I had the hair sample taken two days ago and found out I passed today!

A little bit about me, I'm caucasian (German/English) with light brown, semi-fine hair. I normally have a shaved head, so I used this method on my under-arm hair. For anyone wondering, the drug test technician was not in the least bit suspicious, all they cared was that I had hair somewhere that they could use. I.E.; 1 - 1.5 inches.

The test was taken at Psychemedics and tested negative for both THC and prescription pain pills.

THANK YOU JERRY G! (and others)

I just thought this was useful information because almost all of the tests I had seen others had used a combination of methods, or had months or weeks of being clean.

Let it be known it can be done with less than 24 hours to get it done!