has anyone ever used frozen pee ?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by j-dawg, Nov 30, 2012.

1. j-dawg j-dawg

• Since: Oct 28, 2012
    has anyone ever used frozen pee on a test where they take two vials and send one off ? i have some clean pee frozen and im really worried b/c of the sediments that seem to float in it when thawed.. ive thought that maybe i could strain it through a coffee filter but but im afraid that will take something out of it that they test for.. please someone help me!!!
  2. In2Herb In2Herb

• Since: Nov 26, 2012
    I did some research for you and frozen urine can be thawed and used for up to a period of 6 months, after de-thaw it needs to be filtered to remove any obvious particles, it may also be slightly darker then fresh urine and if anyone ask you just say you drank a lot of soda and not enough water, however after de-thaw you have 18 hours before the urine goes bad so to speak...so yes you can use it
  3. j-dawg j-dawg

• Since: Oct 28, 2012
    i really appreciate you doing some reseach.. its good to know ppl wont to help lol.. im really worried about it, i dont wanna quit and even if i did it would still be in my system by the time of the test.. last time i had a friend p for me right before.. i know about 2 to 3 hours ahead of time.i dont know if i can do that again ;( i just wonder if filtering the particles changes things like specific gravity and other things.. thats why i would like to hear from someone who has used this method before hopefully with great results lol.. i know that you can use frozen urine for home test but mine is tested at the place and sent off to be tested again.. thanx again..