Has anyone tried Poor Man's Chronic (adderall crushed and mixed with weed)?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Sintek, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Sintek Sintek

• Since: Sep 21, 2011
    Apologies if this is off-topic. I'm not a hard drug user, but I do have prescriptions for adderall and hydrocodone and am always interested in enhancing my smoking experience, or just experiencing different things. Anyway, I was reading that some people crush adderall and smoke it with their weed and it mimics the effects of a certain powdery substance.

Anyone tried this?

Also, I'm not advising that anybody try it - I'm just asking others who have already tried it what it was like. Unlike weed alone, an amphetamine like adderall would affect your heart.
  2. WolfGang Paco WolfGang Paco

• Since: Jul 13, 2009
    This should be fine since it's in combination with weed. I've only been around people at parties that snort adderal, so I'm not sure about smoking it. I think adderal helps you focus so maybe it could give the effects, but if you smoke an indica than it'll prolly mellow you out. Maybe adderal with a strong sativa. :shrug:
  3. cabriosnap cabriosnap

• Not Man, Merely a Machine
    • Since: May 17, 2009
    you wanna smoke pill's?....not only is this extremely unsafe, it can cause you serious health issues.
    3 people like this.
  4. jeffcoman jeffcoman

• Since: Sep 30, 2011
    just take the damn pills, it aint gonna make meth when you burn it, itll still be amphetamine salts, just about 10000 chemicals come out of burning it.
  5. Love4TheNugg Love4TheNugg

• NorCal MushroomCloud
    • Since: Mar 25, 2010
    I used to take that shit as prescribed and it's VERY addictive. Smoking it...well that's a terrible idea.

If anything pop it or rail it. (I wouldn't do that either though)
  6. stoneygreenbud stoneygreenbud

• Super Moderator
    • Since: Oct 31, 2005
    I can't say that I would ever try smoking something like that with my weed.

but in my early 20's (long ago) me and friends would regularly take powder cocaine and mix it with weed and roll into joints, we called them, cocopuffs, but those days are long gone, now its just my weed, nothing more, nothing less.

~Stoney~
  7. Sintek Sintek

• Since: Sep 21, 2011
    I didn't say I wanted to try it. Inhaling chemicals that are not meant for ignition is idiotic. I wanted those who have done it to share their experience.
  8. SmokeyBear88 SmokeyBear88

• Since: Sep 20, 2011
    I used to take adderrall. I hate that stuff. However when I smoked after taking it orally, it was quite interesting. I take something a lot less intense now and I am a lot happier/productive while taking it.

I wouldn't smoke pills, I've heard nothing but bad things and its terrible for your lungs.
  9. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009
    Do not smoke adderal..I tried that once..I figured it would work well it didn't..Just take the damm pills, and don't mess around with shit like that..

The chemicals that will be produced by burning it is much worse than ingesting the pill, smoking weed, and smoking cigerretes..Think about it next time..

Btw like stoney said chronic used to be coke mixed with weed..This was back in the day like he also stated..

I should be too young to remember when people did that, but I do..