hash tea

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by denoli, May 14, 2005.

1. denoli denoli

• Since: May 14, 2005
    GReetings

i want to make some tea of som good o hash.
    and i was wondering how i culd do this.

i was thinking bout 5 grams on 1 liter of tea

pls help :p
  2. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    The problem with making tea from marijuana or hash is that THC is only slightly soluble in water. This means that very little would dissolve into the water while most would be left in the sediment at the bottom of the cup.

THC is highly soluble in fats and oils. Putting cream in your tea would help to extract it, but you'd have to let it sit for a while and then you'd be drinking cold tea.

You'd be better off taking the hash and melting it down with chocolate in a double boiler. After letting it cool and harden the result is delicious.
  3. denoli denoli

• Since: May 14, 2005
    Smooth

Thank you ;)

got any more hash recepies for ous ? :D going to sture some up tonight :D OYE
  4. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    There's a whole Culinary forum filled with recipes and techniques for cooking with marijuana and hash.

Any recipe that calls for marijuana can be used with hash. Reduce the amount called for to 1/3 or 1/4. Warm the hash and crumble it as fine as possible before adding to the recipe.
  5. potmaster240 potmaster240

• Since: Oct 22, 2005
    is it possible?

is it possible to make 1 cup of hash tea if you cut open the teabag and add hash or mj then put it in water? Or will it disolve like the buzzby said?