Head Shops in the Cape?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by xM1DN1GHT T0K3R, Jun 28, 2009.

1. xM1DN1GHT T0K3R xM1DN1GHT T0K3R

• Since: May 5, 2009
    I'm goin on a trip to Cape Cod, just wonderin if you guys know any head shops with a good selection and price in the yarmouth region, or in Martha's ineyard. I Already know about Morrison Glassworks, but I'm just wonderin' if you guys suggest hittin up any other place.
  2. Csharp Csharp

• Since: Nov 18, 2008
    i wish i did as well,i go there every few years and i stay in yarmouth and there really isn't much there storewise.i haven't gotten a chance to look for one while i was there though cause i was with my family.i LOVE it there though! :)
  3. t0ke n' ch0ke t0ke n' ch0ke

• Since: Apr 19, 2009
    Right around Morrison Glassworks there is a place called Stinky's Tobacco and Glass. They have a few glass cases of bubblers/spoons/chilliums/ and a few bongs.
  4. xM1DN1GHT T0K3R xM1DN1GHT T0K3R

Turns out that there were three headshops, all with a very nice glass selection. The best of which being Morrison Glassworks, I picked up an amazing bub there. Stinky's was good as well but not as high quality. The Joke Shoppe had a nice selection but very bad employees and very pricy, I would not recommend it. Hope this helps anyone readin it.
  5. t0ke n' ch0ke t0ke n' ch0ke

The Joke Shoppe only has a few hookah's and a vape. They dont really have any actual glass work or pieces. They do have a few air tight glass stash jars though, those are nice, along with lots of incense and a few papers.
  6. xM1DN1GHT T0K3R xM1DN1GHT T0K3R

It seems as though you have not been in the adult area of this store...
  7. t0ke n' ch0ke t0ke n' ch0ke

Actually I have...? Its called Adult Connection and they do not having smoking devices.
  8. spike420 spike420

• Since: Sep 27, 2008
    Does morrison glass I.D.? I've checked his stuff out online, he does nice work.
  9. xM1DN1GHT T0K3R xM1DN1GHT T0K3R

Yes they do, but I waited outside and an employee of them who was walking forward to go to work was more than willing to assist me in buying a piece, I even got 10 bucks off my bubbler. They aren't dicks about it either and wont kick you out of the store, the lady was telling me how to get someone to buy one for me.

I highly recommend Morrison Glassworks.
  10. t0ke n' ch0ke t0ke n' ch0ke

Yeah and also, if you are underaged, you can buy a really nice vase to make a homeade bong, they have vases that are made so you can make them into bongs, they hand blow all there work. All of there glass is really thick and detailed very nicely.