Headies?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Colt45420, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Colt45420 Colt45420

• Since: Jun 28, 2004
    Here's a newbie question lol.

What's the difference between normal dank bud and headies?

I know that headies are better but why?
  2. Your a Towel! Your a Towel!

• Since: Oct 27, 2004
    non really, somtimes good dank is called headies cause its more sativa and you get a more...headier high.
  3. reefermadness1 reefermadness1

• Since: May 4, 2004
    Headies to me means a rare / exotic strain. Train Wreck, Northern Lights x Blueberry, something like that. Top quality bud.
  4. Your a Towel! Your a Towel!

generally yes, but it is slang remember so in diffrent regions it can mean diffrent things. but for the most part it means one thing

GOOD ****ING WEED :thumbsup:
  5. DonkeyPunch DonkeyPunch

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: May 20, 2003
    This may be better served in Glossary of Terms.

I think the difference is more about where you are and who you are talking to. For example, I've never even heard anyone use the term "headies" before I wandered onto this board.

edit: Pretty much what the Towel said. :)
  6. Your a Towel! Your a Towel!

im not a towel...your a towel!!

yea no one uses headies around here..

and we dont use dank either...good bud is called kryp here, but no one on these boards uses that word so..poo

and i was going to suggest this would better fit in the glossary section but didnt want to sound like a tard. :rolleyes:
  7. Coolguy Coolguy

• Since: Jun 19, 2003
    Where I'm from headies is thrown around every once in a while. It's the good stuff that people try to sell for 60 an eighth. Tons of crystals and basically.. looks, smells, and tastes great.
  8. Colt45420 Colt45420

• Since: Jun 28, 2004
    Hahaha just smoked my brand new headies this morning.... so ****in' high in school... :)
  9. ::blazed jae:: ::blazed jae::

• Since: Jun 22, 2002
    True headies can be a named strain like AK-47, Blueberry but it has to be of a certain quality to be in the top category of headies. Usually true headies are a bit fluffier and well-cured compared to regular KB. Also there tends to be a much more prevelent skunky or piney smell when you crack the bag open (sometimes you can smell it through a bag or 2). Prices usually range from 40-60 an 8th to 300-400 an ounce depending on location.

Also, if you break up some headies in a grinder/kif collecter it usually creates a good amount of crystals on the bottom that you can scrape up and put on top of bowls, usually much more so than any other quality of bud.
  10. hhops5 hhops5

• Since: Apr 27, 2007
    actually no. headies and dank are not interchangeable or the same thing. dank would refer to a good strain of pot. headies refer's the the top of the marijuana plant, the most potent part of the bud. mids refer to the mid section of the plant where the decent bud is. and lows are the bottom section of the plant where the shitty nugs come from. headies of a better strain will b more potent than headies of a worse strain. mids of certain potent strains may be comprable to headies of other less potent strains.
  11. specialK369 specialK369

• Since: Mar 3, 2006
    I am fucking baked off of some headies thats going around right now. It's incredible.

I love headies.

Its way too expensive though.
  12. pmi_man pmi_man

• Since: Apr 16, 2007
    :umm: what? never heard of that. the diff between mids and dank/good bud is the plant type and how its raised. not the sections of the plant.... right?
  13. Jake Jake

• Since: Jul 31, 2005
    Headies is much better than regular KB. Headies are the one-two hit shit...
  14. TiKiTiKi TiKiTiKi

• Since: Jun 15, 2004
    I think this guy has smoked a few too many lol. This is simply just not true. Headies are what you call the TOP quality herb
  15. pmi_man pmi_man

• Since: Apr 16, 2007
    thats what i was saying
  16. ThSmale420 ThSmale420

• Since: Jun 18, 2007
    whats sativa?
  17. vern vern

• Since: Nov 30, 2006
    http://www.77seeds.com/sativa.html

Basically a headie/energetic high.
  18. FuckingRattlesnake FuckingRattlesnake

• Since: Sep 25, 2010
    Crap, wrong thread.
  19. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Headies are simply the most potent strains of marijuana that are grown with top-grade techniques.
  20. jacjak jacjak

• Since: Jul 29, 2009
    Well that's just not correct. Where I live heads and dank mean the same thing, High Quality Marijuana. I'm guessing heads are a sativa though since its more of a 'head high', but I never see Indica anyway.