Help! Living somewhere (Estonia) with NO weed culture

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by EstoniaStoner, Mar 27, 2011.

1. EstoniaStoner EstoniaStoner

• Since: Mar 27, 2011
    I'm in interesting predicament. I'm a Dane studying in Estonia for a year and I'm about at my wit's end looking for a head shop or any connections to a dealer. In Kobenhavn I used to smoke every day, even walking down the street. Life was wonderful. Now I find myself in insanely cold place without my beloved MJ.

I need to find a head shop and someone who can get me some product. What to do? I have looked high and low for a head shop to buy a pipe in and can't find one, can I clean one out and take one on a plane with me from home next time I go? Also, I will be doing a great amount of travel in coming months, and I know where to get product in many western and central Euro cities, can I just take a cleaned out pipe with me on a jet?

Thanks for advice! I'm just trying to put my life back together, you see. :D
  2. Love4TheNugg Love4TheNugg

• NorCal MushroomCloud
    • Since: Mar 25, 2010
    If it's completely clean, than yes, it could be a tobacco pipe for all they know.

Don't quote me on that though.
  3. OrangeJuiceandKush OrangeJuiceandKush

• Since: Jan 15, 2011
    You can take a completely clean pipe with you on flights I've done it flying from Europe to America and America has some of the strictest airports in the world.

As for finding a dealer which from the sound of it doesn't seem like it's going to happen, you can order some seeds and grow them yourself you'll get multiple ounces and enough for a year if you smoke sparingly.