Hemp Oil Medicine made from Cannabis CURES most diseases even CANCER! PROOF INCLUDED!

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by anaranth, Aug 30, 2009.

1. anaranth anaranth

• Since: Jun 9, 2004
    Rick Simpson's RUN FROM THE CURE is the most important Medical Cannabis Documentary EVER made!

Hemp oil Medicine made from Bud Cures most diseases EVEN CANCER!

Easy to make, this OIL provides the MOST benefit to the patient giving a curative effect

Research is provided the supports Rick's Claims as well his FREE VIDEO! Pass it On!

The Rick Simpson OIL is the #1 reason for legalizing marijuana for medical purposes!

RUN FROM THE CURE _ the Rick Simpson Story

View entire movie online here:

Valid YouTube URL required

Rick Simpson's work is the cutting edge of Medical Marijuana His curative oil goes way beyond smoking or even vaporizing the herb AND its verified by medical research!

Rick's web-site:

Phoenix Tears - Promoting Hemp Oil as a natural healing agent...

Recent Research on Medical Marijuana

Dr Guzman and Dr Melamede have made ground breaking research in cannabinoids

Both are on Phoenix Tears - Promoting Hemp Oil as a natural healing agent...

One fascinating aspect of Dr. Manuel Guzman’s work is that, as the tumors being treated are in brain (nerve) tissue, the neuroprotective properties of THC become extremely important. Whereas most cancer treatments cause damage to surrounding tissue (especially crucial in the brain), THC treatments actually protect adjacent non-cancerous nerve tissue.

Cancer Research Links:

Gliomas - NORML

British Journal of Cancer - A pilot clinical study of [Delta]9-tetrahydrocannabinol in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme

Expert Reviews - Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics - 8(1):37 - Summary

Delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits cell cycle p...[Acta Oncol. 2008] - PubMed Result

Expression of cannabinoid receptors and neurotroph...[Neurol Sci. 2007] - PubMed Result

Inhibition of tumor angiogenesis by cannabinoids -- BLÁZQUEZ et al. 17 (3): 529 -- The FASEB Journal

Antitumor Effects of Cannabidiol, a Nonpsychoactive Cannabinoid, on Human Glioma Cell Lines -- Massi et al. 308 (3): 838 -- Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics

http://www.aacr.org/PDF_files/CANRES_Cannabinoids_VEGF_8-15-04.pdf

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

More Evidence That Marijuana Prevents Cancer | DrugReporter | AlterNet

A population-based case-control study of marijuana...[Cancer Prev Res (Phila Pa). 2009] - PubMed Result

THC effect on Cancer cells You Tube

MARINOL IS NOT AN EFFECTIVE SUBSTITUTE FOR NATURAL CANNABIS

For more information please see this arcticle: Marinol vs Natural Cannabis

Marional is a ineffective synthetic version of just one of the many amazing medicinal molecules in this 100% natural plant! It's simply a way for big pharma to profit off of the medicinal reputation of this miraculous natural plant! It simply does NOT work!
    1 people like this.
  2. Nick360 Nick360

• Since: May 7, 2008
    Im sure everyone knows MJ can help with canncer and chemotherapy. And the drug companies hate it.
    1 people like this.
  3. anaranth anaranth

Just helping treat cancer and chemotherapy symptoms is massively different than CURING many forms of cancer as well as many other diseases. I have talked to many people about this, and the majority of them have been amazed, to suggest everyone knows about this already is very incorrect. If everyone knew about this that needed to cannabis would not be illegal, and it would be an accepted treatment for cancer, globally.
  4. Nick360 Nick360

• Since: May 7, 2008
    i mean everone on this forum.
  5. anaranth anaranth

I've read a lot of naysayers on this forum bashing the idea that cannabis can do anything more than treat symptoms of diseases and cancer. When in reality it's being scientifically proven that it does far more than just treat the symptoms.
    1 people like this.
  6. anaranth anaranth

I'm surprised no one has any comments on the subject...
  7. FenceWalker FenceWalker

• Recluse
    • Since: Apr 30, 2009
  8. anaranth anaranth

Does anyone have any other good links regarding to marijuana and curing diseases? Please post them if you do. Thanks!
  9. king cola king cola

• Since: Mar 7, 2004
    I watched the Rick Simpson video before. What I don't understand is why the medical marijuana growers haven't attempted to produce the oil that Rick Simpson says he made and used and had treated patients with it. California has the medical marijuana dispensary. Why haven't they attempted to have that oil available to the medical marijuana patients to try? All we see when they show the dispensary on tv is the marijuana and food that has the marijuana in it. They never talk about or show hemp oil in their stores.
  10. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Claims that "this medicine can cure every disease known to man, including cancer" sounds exactly like the patent medicine (snake oil) salesmen of the 19th Century. Different diseases work by entirely different mechanisms. The idea that one medicine is a cure for all of them is ludicrous.

When I see the results of some double-blind studies, I'll begin to have some belief in this "cure". Until then, it's just a bunch of claims made by people with no medical background.
  11. Delta Delta

• Since: Jun 28, 2007
    This is ridiculous. True, cannabis has been shown in some studies to be slightly anti-cancerous, but to say that it CURES cancer is asinine. Claims like these very much remind me of claims anti-marijuana folk make: Outlandish statements based on extremely exaggerated truths.
  12. anaranth anaranth

Did you take the time to read the links provided, watch the videos, or are you just forming an opinion because you find it too hard to believe?

Rick Simpson's work is backed up by medical documentation, and isn't simply suggesting "smoke a ton of pot and you'll be cured". He uses very high concentrations of hemp oil extract used externally and internally to treat his patients. Many of his patients (some terminal) have gone from being riddled with cancer to being cancer free in a few short months.

If you would like to point me to your research that disproves the research I have been doing then I would be VERY interested in reading it.
  13. helfiire88 helfiire88

• Since: Sep 27, 2009
    Insane? Hmm...well have you seen what it can do? please take a look at the following web page, and see for your self. Rick Simpson claims that either using oil topically or ingesting it kills bad cells and leaves healthy ones intact.

Although he says it takes about a pound of good marijuana to produce a ounce of good oil.

Phoenix Tears - Promoting Hemp Oil as a natural healing agent...
    1 people like this.