Hernia Surgery

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by VaporizorMariJ, Jan 8, 2010.

1. VaporizorMariJ VaporizorMariJ

• Since: Dec 3, 2006
    Im 23 years old and in about 3 hours Im going to the hospital to get a hernia repaired.... not looking forward to it.

I will be put under and back home later tonight I hope. Just wondering what peoples oppinion about smoking marijuana before surgery (Last night i got high). Also I want to know peoples oppinion on smoking after my surgery tonight. Is it harmful to get high after being under?

Either way wish me luck!

Leaving now boooooo.
  2. peace n love peace n love

• Emu
    • Since: Nov 22, 2005
    you'll be good, mate.
  3. InfectedWithMJ InfectedWithMJ

• Since: Aug 30, 2008
    I am having endoscopy and I am vaping a couple hours before the procedure myself. Let us hope we come back from anesthesia! Being unconscious is like being dead, which is what makes it so awesome!
  4. jmhereiam jmhereiam

• Since: Feb 9, 2009
    Your fine gettin high after, I'd always atleast give a day break before surgery just incase something could happen (they always tell me to stop it 3days before). I think it can be a blood thinner and my last surgery I ended up needing a couple transfusions(not expected, never needed before).. <--Not exactly sure on that, my guess.
  5. 024 024

• Since: Nov 1, 2009
    you bastard we all advised you not to lol. :blazed: dw should be harmless anyway.
  6. VaporizorMariJ VaporizorMariJ

Im back! woo. sore and cant move just took a big toke and that mixed with the morphine made me feel very good.

As for the comment about feeling dead... I disagree :p I definatly had some intense dreams. And I remember in the past I have had dreams aswell. Altho I know what your saying. Its much different then sleeping.
  7. 024 024

• Since: Nov 1, 2009
    just don't get into the habits of opiates and weed :p
  8. thedude55551 thedude55551

• Since: Jul 7, 2009
    ouch hernias seem painful. im getting an arthoscopy and i plan on smoking up before and after haha
  9. cj117 cj117

• Surfer Monkey
    • Since: Oct 28, 2007
    I hope your bums feel better boys!
    Stop sticking things up your ass. That should help a little (I know it's hard to resist, but ya just gotta!)

The after-anasthetic smoking should be fine, but beforehand... I know nothing so safest bet would be to just say no til you're done. Seems though you've already gone through the surgery, so wtfeva.. hehe

Cheers
  10. VaporizorMariJ VaporizorMariJ

Actually it has nothing to do with the bum :p There are many kind of hernia's. For mine they had to put a mesh under my intestines through an incision of the abdomen.

I still am stuck in bed can't move :(