Home Made wood pipe

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by Kijer, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Kijer Kijer

• Since: Jun 29, 2006
    Hey, I made a pipe out of a jenga block, but I was thinkning, Could that be a bad idea?
  2. hauptmann hauptmann

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Feb 24, 2003
    Well I think its going to severely impact your Jenga playing. I just don't see how you're going to be able to stack 'em when that one piece isnt uniform with the rest.

I honestly don't know what material they coat/treat the blocks with and I don't know what kind of wood they use to make the blocks. I would suggest against using it to smoke out of. If you really have your mind set on carving a pipe out of wood use something like apple or ironwood.

You generally don't want to improvise with materials that you have little to no idea what they consist of.

Thread Moved to Home Made
  3. Neilio Neilio

• Since: Jul 6, 2005
    i have one made from a jenga peice, i just drilled hols for the bowl, carb and mouthpiece and fit the appropriate sized socket into the bowl hole, works great......
  4. dreamsurge dreamsurge

• Since: Mar 28, 2006
    I am in the process of making a wood pipe. I've already carved it, but I don't know what to coat it with to get it shiny.

Right now, the darned thing is soaking in some cooking oil.:doh: :huh: :shrug:
  5. the curley kid the curley kid

• Since: Jun 16, 2006
    umm, why the crap are you soaking it in cooking oil?!?!
  6. dreamsurge dreamsurge

• Since: Mar 28, 2006
    'Cuz I'm retarded. Actually I didn't want to coat it in masonite because I was afraid for my lungs... I thought any type of oil would work...

uh it didnt... it just turned my pipe a darker tint... man am I retarded.:rolleyes:
  7. Jake Jake

• Since: Jul 31, 2005
    Just by the look of them, I'm pretty sure it's pine.

A jenga piece is a good idea, but it seems too small.
  8. Billinheimer Billinheimer

• Since: Jun 21, 2006
    I was in woodworking last semester, and 90% of that class blazed, I even heard that the teacher smoked with the aid from the previous year in the paint booth. But this kid could make killer wooden pieces, he made like dual chamers and shit, i must say i was impressed. and he put like secret stash spots on all of his projects. To bad the kid doesnt even smoke bud he just made them and sold them to all the kids in our class that are too retarded to make their own.