How can I quickly lower my tolerance?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Siberian_Husky, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Siberian_Husky Siberian_Husky

• Since: Jan 6, 2012
    I've been smoking nearly every single day since Thanksgiving. Before this, I had not smoked at all. I literally went from being a straight-edge to smoking extremely dank bud every day and it made my body adjust to the THC really fast.

It's gotten to the point where after a few hours after waking up, if I haven't smoked yet, I start to feel high anyways. It's like my body expects to be high and just makes me high even though I haven't smoked any weed. It's more of a body high, though, and my vision is the main thing that's affected.

I'm getting some "special" cookies soon and I want to get really messed up. I've only been completely geeked out of my mind a few times and I've loved every experience.

Is there anything I can do/eat/drink that significantly decreases my tolerance for weed?
    1 people like this.
  2. Waldy Waldy

• Since: Feb 14, 2011
    waking up and feeling high should have nothing to do with your tolerance. the only way i can think of to lower your tolerance as quick as possible is to of course, take a t-break, but to exercise and drink a lot of water with it. every day should lower your tolerance by a significant amount.
  3. Siberian_Husky Siberian_Husky

Thanks, I'm definitely going to drink water and exercise violently. Those are the main things I've been reading about. That and not smoking, of course.
  4. Bud420life Bud420life

• Since: Jan 25, 2012
    The waking and feeling high is being permafryed... Happens to me alot. But take about a week long T-break and of course work out. But also, take multi vitamin daily, drink water, and eat healthy...
  5. Teleo9 Teleo9

• Since: Dec 1, 2010
    I'm pretty sure exercising to lower tolerance is a myth because it just doesn't make sense. Unless someone can show some evidence, that's only good for helping you pass a urine test better. The only thing that can help lower tolerance is time. You'd be surprised after a week or even a few days how fast your tolerance can go down.
    1 people like this.
  6. PhoLuM PhoLuM

• Since: Oct 14, 2011
    Exercise, sauana, steam room, water, vitamins, healthy food, and if you can help it.. cut down on smoken.
  7. Waldy Waldy

actually i think you're right, but i do know that exercising does detoxify yourself of THC for a drug test or something. but exercising never hurts, so do it anyways, you can get a natural high from it :p
  8. Siberian_Husky Siberian_Husky

Exercising isn't a myth because THC is stored in fat cells and when you exercise, you lose fat. The reason why not smoking decreases these levels is because your body is always burning calories. When you exercise and burn even more calories than your body would naturally, you burn off more fat and the THC leaves exits the body.
  9. Waldy Waldy

THC in fat cells don't get you high, so it doesn't matter if it's there or not. your tolerance is all in your brain, and all your cb receptors are full of THC and worn out when you have a high tolerance. exercising doesn't have any effect on your cb receptors.
    2 people like this.
  10. Teleo9 Teleo9

• Since: Dec 1, 2010
    THC isn't actually stored in fat cells, the non-psychoactive metabolites of THC are what is stored in your fat cells. THC itself will usually leave your body very quickly (usually within 24-48 hours). Marijuana is unique because the metabolites stay in the system for so long but they are not psychoactive so they should have no effect on tolerance.
    1 people like this.
  11. CozZix CozZix

• Since: Dec 10, 2011
    Probably because it gets the blood moving and it circulates more and gets cleaned faster through the kidneys. Although that's just my theory, and since I'm not even in college yet, it's more like a hypothesis.
  12. CozZix CozZix

• Since: Dec 10, 2011
    i heard somewhere that weed usually takes 4-6 weeks to leave the body entirely... Is that true??