How do i consume hash?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Mr.Funman, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Mr.Funman Mr.Funman

• Since: Aug 27, 2011
    i've got a nice bar of hash from a dealer i just met, and i want to know how do you get high from it? first of all, i dont have a pipe/bong/bowl or anything like that, and cooking isnt available as my family is nosey and they'll ask me what is it and probably will eat it.

Question 1 : is eating hash alone (uncooked/not in brownies etc.) good? will it get me high?

Question 2 : can i make a pipe sing aluminum foil to smoke hash? you know, make the shape of a pipe using aluminum foil, will it be any good?

and thats it!
  2. Addict 7S Addict 7S

• Since: Aug 20, 2011
    Just get around a 3/16 socket and a bottle.

stick the socket in the side of the bottom of the bottle, small end first.

Load hash, and inhale through mouth of bottle. You can add a carb on the side if you want.

I dont really prefer this method, but it is easy.
  3. Buds_Of_Steele Buds_Of_Steele

• Your Undisputed Disputer
    • Since: Jul 11, 2009
    yes you can eat hash straight up, yes it will get you high? how much do you need? depends on the quality of the hash (purity).

Yes you can also smoke it, this involves causing the hash product to ignite, then inhaling the byproducts of said combustion (smoke).
  4. Mr.Funman Mr.Funman

what about an aluminum foil pipe? i heard somewhere that aluminum can do stuff to my lungs, is that right?
  5. 1956 1956

• Since: Jul 23, 2008
    Push a straight pin through a piece of cardboard, with the point sticking up.
    Break off a piece of hash, compact it between your fingers, stick it on the end of the pin.
    Light the hash, let it burn a second, blow out any flame and cover it with a drinking glass.
    With a straw or just by lifting one edge of the glass up and lowering your mouth to it, inhale the smoke.
    Get Stoned.

or

Eat it on an empty stomach.
  6. 1956 1956

• Since: Jul 23, 2008
    Or get one of these.

Had it for 40 years.

Attached Files:

1 people like this.
  7. Brad420 Brad420

• Since: Oct 27, 2010

Alternative idea, How about you put the socket in the bottle cap, But first make a hole that will fit the socket in the cap, Then put foil and make bowl. That being done, make a small hole on the side of the bottle.
    Fill the bottle up with water ( cover the hole ), put the cap on and light it while letting the water escape through the hole... Wont make much smell, Will all go into bottle and you should be able to inhale it in one toke and exhale outside.
    1 people like this.
  8. mallitia95 mallitia95

• Sr. Tokemaster
    • Since: May 13, 2011
    Lol one of my friends actualy made a pipe sort of like that and he uses it all the time.
  9. Addict 7S Addict 7S

• Since: Aug 20, 2011
    Oh my, I forgot about waterfall bottles.

Use that, although id still prefer a socket.
  10. Ryan 4891 Ryan 4891

• Since: Mar 14, 2008
    i highly suggest trying to find some glass to smoke hash! i mean i wouldnt wanna put some good hash/oil/or weed in a shitty hommade thing
  11. Insaneteacher Insaneteacher

• Fare You Well
    • Since: Jul 30, 2004
    or you could avoid making any science projects at all and just roll yourself up a spliff. if you don't have access to papers, get a cigarette and roll out all the tobacco. keep the filter in there at first and reload the tube with hash and tobacco, make sure there is a nice balance and make sure it's tight. finally cut off the filter and twist the ends and spark up. used to work for me when i was younger and didn't own a pipe and couldn't roll a joint
    1 people like this.
  12. Mr.Funman Mr.Funman

smoking weed with tobacco is a crime for god's sake! i dont want the nasty tobacco tar and cancer in my lungs! not mentioning the addiction!

what about skinny joints? you know, i would powder the hash and make a very skinny joint from hash only, would it work?
  13. Insaneteacher Insaneteacher

• Fare You Well
    yes it would work but you would need alot of hash, that's why i suggested the tobacco/hash mixture. it helps the hash to burn better and fills in the joint so its nice and tight, and actually in my opinion is quite delicious. i understand if it's not your thing, do you have some regular buds that you could mix in with the hash?
  14. Mr.Funman Mr.Funman

nope, the only thing related to marijuana i can get here is hash, also i want to ask you, if i crumble a good amount of it in a bottle of coke or example and drink it, what would happen?
  15. Insaneteacher Insaneteacher

• Fare You Well
    I honestly have no idea. i always thought that the THC had to be either activated by heat or have fat cells to bind to in order for it to work but Buds_of_steele said that you can eat it straight up and it will work. that's news to me, idk try it out and see if it works. if not there's plenty of good ideas in this thread. i'll add on more if you want to try this one is easy. get two butter knives and heat one over your stove burner until it's hot as fuck, put the hash on another butter knife and then squeeze the hot one on top of the hash and it will produce smoke.
  16. lildevilpunk8008 lildevilpunk8008

• Since: Apr 1, 2009
    hot knife it just like ^ he said. get 2 knives glowing red hot and pinch a tiny piece of hash between them an use straw to inhale the smoke that comes off. in my opinion this is the best way to smoke hash.
  17. A Stoner A Stoner

• Since: Aug 29, 2011
    I don't think it's as efficient to eat it straight up, if you cooked the same amount into cannabutter and then ate it, you'd most likely be higher.

You could be all junkie-like and get tinfoil put a dab of hash on it, and put the flame an inch or so under it, it should produce smoke and use a straw, toilet paper tube, bottle with bottom cut off.. etc. It's pretty much the same as hot knifing except how it's combusted.
  18. Mr.Funman Mr.Funman

you know what, i'll just try the cup method, where you light a peice of hash and cover it with a cup, then let the smoke gather u then inhale it with a straw, but i dont like the idea of my table/desk smelling like weed (my room is directly facing the family living room), i'll just make a skinny joint and try, i'll let you know.
  19. A Stoner A Stoner

• Since: Aug 29, 2011
    Pretty sure the hash would burn slower than the paper and when it melts it loses mass, so wouldn't there be a lot of extra space in the end of the joint where it's burning?
  20. Faded88/14 Faded88/14

• Since: Jul 31, 2011
    when i get hash i use either the hot knives method, or something similar to the cup method mentioned earlier. take a bit of roll it into a small ball stick it on the end of a safety pin light it, then blow it out and inhale with a straw. repeat as needed