How high can you get?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by dustinslegacy1, Oct 25, 2008.

1. dustinslegacy1 dustinslegacy1

• Since: Sep 12, 2008
    How high can you possibly get? Is it possible to reach a threshhold where you just cant get high anymore?
  2. SpiralArchitect SpiralArchitect

• The Cosmic Chronic
    • Since: Dec 26, 2006
    Really high? :shrug:

Yup.
  3. dustinslegacy1 dustinslegacy1

• Since: Sep 12, 2008
    I agree. My friends and I, when younger sat down to smoke an ounce in one sitting and we finally reached a point were we set this isnt going to matter. We are high!
  4. krad krad

• Since: Jul 6, 2006
    you can't measure how high you can get. and there's definitely a point where you don't get higher, for everyone
  5. BuCk3t-h3aD BuCk3t-h3aD

• Since: Jun 27, 2008
    I must agree on this one, I think after I've had my first bowl, I'm set. Some others like to smoke like joints after joints, or blunts after blunts etc.

I just don't see the point in smoking that much....
  6. pkster8235 pkster8235

• Lazy Dancer
    • Since: Jun 27, 2007
    I got so high, I scratched til I bled.. noo..

I got so high that I became dizzy, nauseous and then vomited (in that order). It was really unpleasant. It was a windy night and the trees were blowing vigorously, it was very intense.. but it wasn't enjoyable. There's not much fun in getting too stoned to the point where you give yourself a panic attack. There isn't some magical level of high-ness that you can reach in which you float to a land of fairies and wizards.
  7. poop123 poop123

• Since: May 29, 2006
    I've been to a point where I was so high, that it wasn't fun. Seriously it felt like my vision was darting backwards and forwards, and It felt like my eyes were popping in and out of my head. It made me so fucking nauseous. I could like hallucinate on will, all I had to do was squint my eyes, and eventually things would morph into other things, everything would turn gray with a white outline around every object, and honestly, it was probably the scariest thing I've experienced, and Idk why I kept doing it.
  8. wishmaster wishmaster

• Since: Dec 4, 2007

crack?...lol......if only there was though....just to escape u know?
  9. Silverbackman Silverbackman

• Since: May 23, 2006
    pkster8235 and poop123, how much did you smoke or ingest?

Yeah there maybe a level you reach when you are no longer high, and I have read articles saying that there maybe a reverse tolerance effect. But if you were to smoke grams and grams of pot in a single sitting that would be comparable to get ultra-"high"....however whether you can call it "high" in the pleasure sense is questionable....you're just really "intoxicated".

No not crack, lol. Don't want to get too off-topic here, but try high doses of some psychedelic (shrooms, acid, ect.). And speaking of that, I would suggest DMT, you'll definitely go to some magical/sci-fi dimension there.
  10. adam914 adam914

• Since: Mar 25, 2008
    me and my friends were talking about this the other day. I suggested that there is probably a point where you are so incapacitated that you can't smoke anymore. I've literally been so couch locked that the last thing i thought about was moving, let alone packing a bowl and smoking it.
  11. dirtbomb dirtbomb

• Hippie
    • Since: Sep 1, 2008
    When I stare at the computer screen and can't figure out what the hell it is, I usually know it's time to stop hitting the Bong for an hour or two.
    Being completely wasted is fun. Kind of nice to get the vision stuff or some audio hallucinations. Nothing scary about it. Just the weed playing with my head. There are just times I don't feel like getting to that point.
    Mellow with a mild buzz is fine. :)
  12. joltting joltting

• Since: Jul 30, 2008
    I'm the same way.. :eek:

Though I've only vomited one time. But I wounder, when that did happen if it was because I dehydrated from my job. Then getting home drinking 3 different types of pop and smoking 2 blunts.

I guess it's simply.. know your limits. Some don't seem to have limits. But others like my self do.
  13. Chunkz Chunkz

• Since: Apr 12, 2009
    Until you whiteout.
  14. greenishappy greenishappy

• Since: Apr 11, 2009

Been there. I also drove home and had no memory of the drive excet that my vision would...take a picture in a way...and then freeze with a certain image. Hard to explain but definitely creepy. I'm very lucky no children or animals got in my way.
  15. Monsoon77 Monsoon77

• Since: Dec 11, 2008
    Ya eventually you just feel buzzed for a long time no matter how much more you smoke
  16. hofferman132 hofferman132

• Since: Apr 3, 2009
    i had the same problem except we were at a bonfire and i had smoked so much. it was awesome for a little bit but then o god. i had no balance i couldnt see and i felt like i could fall asleep right on the shore of the lake we were next to. it sucked so bad i felt like shit. then to top it all off i made a scene and threw up in front of everybody. my friends dubbed me vagina of the week. im never smoking that much again