How long does it take you?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by cbbred, Aug 1, 2009.

1. cbbred cbbred

• Since: Aug 28, 2008
    Was just thinking about the start of being high recently (and while being really stoned :bong2:). I assume it might very from person to person and it got me wondering where I stand in comparison.

How long does it normally take you to feel it when you smoke or when you take an edible? :wow:

Id say for me when I smoke it takes about 1-2 minutes, whereas an edible takes about 30-40 minutes.

( Sorry the icons are WAAAY too amusing!! XD )
    :rastabong:lock::jump::hippy::poke::soapbox::cookie::yikes::munchies::shh::bananaride:::glob:::dead:
  2. Toxik Toxik

• Since: May 24, 2009
    Its weird.. I dont think I have such a time limit, but usually as soon as I stand up after a nice relaxing toke and get ready to leave the spot or wherever I am, then i start feeling high. Pretty weird but usually around 5 minutes I would say and then after 10-15 minutes ill feel the full effect. Also immediately after toking some good herb sometimes I will feel really good in certain areas, I remember once my upper lip got very tingly and the feeling was pretty amazing.
  3. kjp420 kjp420

• Since: Jul 25, 2009
    well im pretty new to smoking so sometimes i dont even get high but it usually happens right b4 i take the last hit of my joint
  4. Lilpotmaster Lilpotmaster

• Since: Jul 4, 2009
    depends on the situation... with 1 piece between 4 friends, usually i'll feel it after like the 2nd bowl. if its just me and 1 other person, i usually feel it like 5 mins after the first bowl
  5. Stepchild Stepchild

• Since: Mar 25, 2009
    It used to be that I'd feel it strong after like two hits. Now, if it's just a bowl between like me and one other, it'll be a few minutes after, once I stand up. But anything more than one bowl between some friends, I'll usually feel it during the session pretty quickly.
  6. weee[d] weee[d]

• Since: Jul 10, 2009
    i just started it takes me about 6 or 7 hits i think
  7. Piff Starr Piff Starr

• Since: Jun 2, 2009
    Depends on the weed. Some of it gets me off a few tokes, some other weeds creep up 10 minutes later.
  8. bluedeadbear bluedeadbear

• Since: May 19, 2009
    all depends man

-how much ive smoked recently
    -if i have a full or empty stomach
    -quality of the weed
    -how much weed im smoking

the only thing i can really think of is the ganga food takes anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour 30. all depends
  9. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    After I finish my first bowl I get a good high. After finishing my second bowl, im on a good enjoyable high and on the level I want to be at.
  10. piper_anne piper_anne

• Since: Jun 7, 2009
    hmm, about 3 or 4 hits, if its good shit... so mayeb 20 minutes? depending on the quality.
  11. onthbrightside onthbrightside

• Since: Aug 10, 2009
    it depends on if its dank shit but the last time i smoked i finished two js and was barely buzzed