How much do you smoke a week?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by marijuanavillle7, Feb 1, 2009.

1. marijuanavillle7 marijuanavillle7

• Since: Jan 22, 2008
    I smoke about a half to three quarters of an ounce of mids a week and maybe a quarter of dank occasionally. What about you??!
  2. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    I smoke somewhere around a quad each week of some dank bud.
  3. mizzOe mizzOe

• Since: Apr 28, 2007
    About 3 to 4 grams a week. I've cut down a lot over the past few years, I used to smoke a half in a week.. for a couple of months straight..
  4. Bhikku Bhikku

• News Administrator
    • Since: Jun 14, 2006
    Somewhere between a quarter and a half, depending on how much other stuff I have going on.
  5. LottaBass LottaBass

• Since: Jul 20, 2008
    man all you guys wreck me...depends, usually when school is on 1 or 2 grams a week, unless of course im sharing. When its the hols like a q per week.
    Except im on a break now so atm 0 per week.
  6. RookieSmoker RookieSmoker

• Since: Oct 14, 2007
    Lately it's been 2.5-3.5g a week of KB but I'm gonna start getting mids so it'll probably be about 5g per week.
  7. Audio Audio

• Ω∫§¥∂∞≈
    • Since: Apr 5, 2007
    Like 1-2 grams a week, if i smoke everyday i get kinda depressed.
  8. eaglez771 eaglez771

• Since: Sep 10, 2008
    Wow that is a LOT lol. I smoke about 1.5ish every week.
  9. michael420 michael420

• Since: Dec 13, 2008
    dude i feel bad as fuck i smoke alot. like probably an o a week, and thats not including what i smoke with my friends.
    i shouldnt smoke so much but im in college and im still getting good grades so.....
  10. RyanB RyanB

• Since: Oct 12, 2008
    I have no connections out here. Usually 1 - 3g a MONTH.. It sucks. I don't have tolerance whatsoever.. But it's a hell of a lot cheaper :) $7 allowance weekly so I don't need to work for it.. I wish I could though, get a job that is. I could pay people to bring it to me :laugh: I'm not old enough for a job yet... Other than dish washing -sigh
  11. FATHERPARIS FATHERPARIS

• Since: Apr 15, 2008
    I usually buy a 1/4 oz every week if I have the money which I usually somehow get... Either that or an 1/8th if I'm running short.
  12. Gale Gale

• Since: Dec 8, 2008
    by myself i would say that i smoke about 2 grams a week. Dang some of you guys smoke alot, send some of it to us that are less fortunate :D
  13. Toke Toke

• Since: Dec 4, 2008
    I dunno, anywhere from a few grams to a few ounces depending on if I'm chilling with people that smoke a lot.
    If I go to my mum's house, I'll probably smoke a few ounces over a week's period of time; sometimes an 8th in the morning of one day and another 8th that night if we're in the mood to be stoned out of our minds.
    1 people like this.
  14. locket locket

• Oodalolly
    • Since: Dec 1, 2008
    Depends on the week/weekend, but to myself, I might smoke a gram a week, but with my boyfriend I probably smoke a gram or a gram and a half...so I guess about 2.5 grams a week.
  15. Everlong2019 Everlong2019

• Since: Aug 25, 2008
    i only rly smoke on the weekends but like prob .75 ish friday night and sat night so like 1.5 ish a week.
  16. RookieSmoker RookieSmoker

• Since: Oct 14, 2007
    get the dish washing job. if you show your boss you're a hard worker he could move you up to a line cook once you're of age.
  17. RyanB RyanB

• Since: Oct 12, 2008
    I can't. Parents divorced, Mom works like 12 hour days... really, so I can't get a ride to work, no place around me to work (I'm 14) and I have a slight germaphobe problem :) I can't stand accidentally taking a drink out of the wrong cup, washing dishes, etc. I don't know why. I just can't stand it :eek:
  18. Privaron Privaron

• Since: Apr 22, 2008
    I smoke about a quarter and an eighth a week. And thats me trying to cut down. Before I would smoke a half a week normally of my own stuff not to mention hanging with my friends and matching them.
  19. greeen1 greeen1

• Since: Dec 3, 2008
    quarter or more a week of good chronic, im starting a break from smoking for a while starting today, not by choice though, i think the account balance says $0.76 or something similar. seriously...
    1 people like this.
  20. NoloLobbers NoloLobbers

• Since: Feb 1, 2009
    I usually smoke an eighth 5-7 a week